Valiant is looking for a full-time Content Writer to join our growing marketing team. If you have a passion for writing, eye for detail and interest in finance, we want to hear from you!
Valiant is an award-winning Australian platform and end-to-end service offering business owners a faster, simpler and more accessible solution to securing the right finance for their business. We’ve partnered with over 80 of Australia’s leading lenders, allowing us to connect our customers with the right solution for their individual needs.
About the role
As Content Writer, you’ll be responsible for writing high quality, research-backed copy in a timely manner for our website, blog, emails and social platforms.
You’ll also be responsible for ensuring your copy is SEO-friendly and aligned with our brand voice guidelines.
- Minimum 1 year writing copy/content for businesses, preferably within the finance space or a similar industry
- Ability to adapt writing style and tone to fit different purposes and audiences
- An understanding of, or willingness to learn about, the Australian fin-tech/business lending industry
- An understanding of how SEO works and demonstrated ability to write SEO-friendly content
- A love for words, passion for writing and making complex information clear and digestible for the everyday reader
- Good online research skills and openness to working with internal team members as part of the research process / to create high quality, successful content
- Willingness to complete a written trial task as part of your application
- Extra points if you have a writing sample or portfolio of published work to share with us!
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support.
- Working directly with a talented and diverse leadership team (previously McKinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Blackpeak capital, Hype, ING, Lendi, King & Wood Mallesons) to grow as a professional.
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants.
- Employee Assistance Program.