About Security Bank
We are the Philippines’ largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years including the most prestigious industry award in both 2015 and 2016—the Bank of the Year – Philippines by The Banker.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300 branches spanning the country, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Quality Officer (Day 2), you will be responsible for assessing the quality of the service delivery performance and adherence to the Quality standards of the SBF- Contact Center Specialists. Work collaboratively with Operations to set standards and identify process improvement opportunities to ensure that service objectives are met, and customer experience is upheld in every agent interaction. Handles daily reviews for the high and medium risk transactions handled by the Contact Center Group covering customer experience, accuracy, and compliance. Review will be based on identified processes extracted from audit trail.
How you'll contribute
- Conducts call reviews or audits on client interactions across the various contact channels – Voice, Email, social media utilizing the Quality Standards form. Participate in Process calibrations and synergy activities to ensure alignment with the quality standards.
- Deliver the required number of audit samples per assigned population. Conduct supplemental audits for new hire staff (Nesting), Check the checker and Bottom quartile performers.
- Establish quality performance trends and common issue themes for reporting.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and coordinate with relevant functions to materialize initiatives that address the opportunities.
- Conducts investigation of client complaints via call listening and establishing case facts.
- Adhere to role-specific regulatory mandates and compliance requirements.
- Assist Team Leader in maintaining the quality database and completing the required reporting.
- Partner with Team Leader in tracking calibration variance %
- Conduct coaching and mentoring to SBF-Contact Center Specialists to address process or handling-related issues and challenges
- Mitigates Operational Risks by ensuring preventive restriction; and escalates risk exposures for the purpose of risk compliance, and/or possible process improvement.
- Handles Operational Risk Incident Escalation and Reporting based on the operational lapses identified in Day 2 reviews.
- Handles the extraction and allocation of routers for review and helps monitor and ensure timely completion.
- Conducts daily review of high and/or medium-risk transactions performed by the Contact Center Group based on identified processes extracted from audit trail using the established Day 2 Evaluation Form to effectively measure accuracy and compliance of the SBF-Contact Center Specialists.
- Sends compliance findings based on daily reviews via MS Outlook, and coordinates with the SBF-Contact Center Specialist, Subject Matter Expert (SME), and Team Leader to effectively address operational lapses.
- Acts as Day 2 Compliance Subject Matter Expert in handling queries / disputes.
- Maintains Day 2 database using established MS Excel tool saved in SBF-CCG Sharepoint to ensure full visibility of the Compliance Findings to identified stakeholders.
- Provides Day 2 Compliance Briefing during the onboarding of New Hires and sends Day 2 Compliance reminders to erring SBF-Contact Center Specialists and identified stakeholders for gap analysis and performance management.
- Consolidates and analyzes Day 2 Compliance reviews to provide accurate representation of Day 2 findings and key insights to identified stakeholders through the Day 2 Compliance Report
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 1 - 4 years relevant experience from the banking or financial industry
- Well adept with Products, Processes and Policies of the Business function
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Day 2 Compliance in the Contact Center environment
- Knowledgeable in Quality assessment and evaluation
- Good oral and written communications
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications
- Can recognize areas of opportunity and able to relay improvement solutions
- With experience in documentation process, data analysis, risk and compliance
- Excel reporting skills
Last updated on Jun 3, 2023