About Restaurant Brands International:
Restaurant Brands International Inc. is one of the world's largest quick service restaurant companies with more than $35 billion in annual system-wide sales and ~30,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. RBI owns four of the world's most prominent and iconic quick service restaurant brands – BURGER KING®, TIM HORTONS®, POPEYES® and FIREHOUSE SUBS®. These independently operated brands have been serving their respective guests, franchisees, and communities for decades. Through its Restaurant Brands for Good framework, RBI is improving sustainable outcomes related to its food, the planet, and people and communities.
The Sr. Manager, Real Estate, FHS US, South leads a team of Real Estate managers, overseeing the new development for the Firehouse Subs Brand in the US South region. This position works directly with franchisees and internally with the Market Planning, Operations Services, and Construction Teams to drive strategic growth for a fast-growing brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of Real Estate Managers across the US South region.
- Research and analyze existing and prospective markets targeted either for store replacement and/or new store development.
- Utilize and refine market plan & long-term plan for responsible territory in tandem with Market Planning and Operations Services Teams.
- Develop a network of commercial real estate brokers and manage site selection for Franchisee new store developments.
- Work with Franchisees to package and present prospective development sites to Real Estate Committee for review and approval of new developments and relocation opportunities.
- Work with Franchisees on the due diligence process for driving new store development, including site approval and lease review.
- Partner with Construction Team for property control hand-off.
- Assist in executing any special Company projects requiring the expertise of the real estate department.
Required Skills, Experience and Education:
- Degree in Real Estate, Business, Finance, or related field with 7-10 years’ experience in corporate commercial real estate and market research analysis in the QSR or Fast Casual industry.
- Previous experience working with franchisees or clients required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system & a proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of GIS/desktop mapping packages. Quick study on learning new mapping & analytic packages.
- Ability to effectively analyze and evaluate information to make decisions, solve problems and achieve goals.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with other critical departments outside development. For example, Franchisees, Design, Construction, Operations, and Finance.
- Strong communication skills to read, listen, understand, and communicate information and ideas in a clear and understandable manner, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to process information including gathering, assessing, organizing, auditing, and verifying data.
- Willingness to travel throughout region with flexibility to work different hours, including early morning and late night work
- Ability to travel up to 60%
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.
Last updated on Sep 25, 2023