Sitting within Information Technology Department, the Solution Architect is responsible:
• Analyse and align the functional and non-functional requirements (application security, database design , resiliency, performance , reusability, etc) from both Business and Technology stakeholders and design an application architecture and application infrastructure solution that is consistent with the application’s requirement
• Work with domain architecture team to drive platform/ product roadmap.
• Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT Standards and procedures.
• Manages activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
• Lead development team to develop and implement solutions.
• Lead Proof of Concepts for new technology
Preferably more than 5 years of experience in solution architecting
• Proficiency in. NET Core/ Java, React JS, SQL
• Experience in domain driven design and test-driven design
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• High attention to detail regarding accounting skills
• Ability to work under indirect supervision.
• Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
• Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills.
• Flexible in a fast- pace dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
• Experience in microservices architecture building highly scalable and resilient systems.
• Exposure to public cloud, preferably AWS
• ICT Assessment Certification for Solution Architect (NUS-ISS) would be preferred.•
Last updated on Feb 2, 2024
30+ days ago
30+ days ago