A World-Changing Company
Palantir builds the world’s leading software for data-driven decisions and operations. By bringing the right data to the people who need it, our platforms empower our partners to develop lifesaving drugs, forecast supply chain disruptions, locate missing children, and more.
Our team of Administrative Business Partners does more than just support our leaders: we’re the backbone of busy people at Palantir. We build positive relationships with the people we support and anticipate their needs without being asked. Our passion for helping others makes us an invaluable resource at Palantir!
As an Administrative Business Partner, you will be handling a variety of professional responsibilities, including expenses, travel, and calendaring. You are very organized and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible. You’ll demonstrate your excellent communication skills, and exercise tact and diplomacy in helping to manage relationships with internal and external senior team members at Palantir. In this role you'll also demonstrate good judgment and critical thinking by understanding competing priorities and prioritizing accordingly.
- Provide administrative support to a portfolio of individuals/teams across the business.
- Handle sophisticated calendars on an ongoing basis and prioritize commitments to enhance time and productivity.
- Book travel arrangements (domestic and international).
- Track and process expense reports.
- Help plan, support, and complete office events and external gatherings.
- Work both autonomously and in collaboration with teammates, colleagues, and external contacts.
What We Value
- Ability to adjust quickly, anticipate needs, and implement autonomously, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and have a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills and perceptiveness.
- Ability to interact with a wide range of teams internally and externally with thoughtfulness and tact.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in both internal and external interactions.
What We Require
- At least two years of previous administrative or personal support experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent digital literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Experience with scheduling sophisticated international and domestic travel itineraries.
- Familiarity with travel booking and expense reporting software.
- Associate degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Our benefits aim to promote health and wellbeing across all areas of Palantirians’ lives. We work to continuously improve our offerings and listen to our community as we design and update them. The list below details our available benefits and some of the perks that can be enjoyed as an employee of Palantir Technologies.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability coverage
- Paid leave for new parents and emergency back-up care for all parents
- Family planning support, including fertility, adoption, and surrogacy assistance
- Stipend to help with expenses that come with a new child
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited paid time off
- 2 weeks paid time off built into the end of each year
The estimated salary range for this position is estimated to be $60,000 - $97,000/year. Total compensation for this position may also include Restricted Stock units, sign-on bonus and other potential future incentives. Further note that total compensation for this position will be determined by each individual’s relevant qualifications, work experience, skills, and other factors. This estimate excludes the value of any potential sign-on bonus; the value of any benefits offered; and the potential future value of any long-term incentives.
Life at Palantir
We want every Palantirian to achieve their best outcomes, that’s why we celebrate individuals’ strengths, skills, and interests, from your first interview to your longterm growth, rather than rely on traditional career ladders. Paying attention to the needs of our community enables us to optimize our opportunities to grow and helps ensure many pathways to success at Palantir. Promoting health and well-being across all areas of Palantirians’ lives is just one of the ways we’re investing in our community. Learn more at Life at Palantir
and note that our offerings may vary by region.
In keeping consistent with Palantir’s values and culture, we believe employees are “better together” and in-person work affords the opportunity for more creative outcomes. Therefore, we encourage employees to work from our offices to foster connectivity and innovation. Many teams do offer hybrid options (WFH a day or two a week), allowing our employees to strike the right trade-off for their personal productivity. Based on business need, there are a few roles that allow for “Remote” work on an exceptional basis. If you are applying for one of these roles, you must work from the state in which you are employed. If the posting is specified as Onsite, you are required to work from an office.
Palantir is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe that all Palantirians share the responsibility of upholding our commitment to these values and encourage candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and lived experiences to join us in solving the world’s hardest problems. Palantir does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Palantir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities. Please see the United States Department of Labor’s EEO poster, EEO poster supplement and Pay Transparency Notice for additional information. Palantir is committed to making the job application process accessible to everyone. If you are living with a disability (visible or not visible) and need to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please reach out and let us know how we can help.
Last updated on Mar 27, 2023