About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Data Quality Specialist, you will be responsible in identifying data anomalies and in implementing effective data quality controls and processes.
How you'll contribute
- Develop and implement data quality strategies, policies, and procedures specific to financial data within the organization
- Monitor, assess, and report on the overall quality of data used across various systems and databases
- Conduct data profiling and analysis to identify data quality issues, anomalies, and trends
- Investigate and resolve data quality issues by working closely with data owners, system administrators, and business stakeholders
- Design and implement data quality controls, including data validation rules, cleansing techniques, and error detection mechanisms
- Develop and maintain data quality documentation, including data dictionaries, data lineage, and data quality improvement plans
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or a related field
- At least 1-4 years of working experience as a Data Quality Specialist or in a similar role within the financial industry
- Strong knowledge of financial data concepts, including transactional data, market data, reference data, and regulatory reporting requirements
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques, data profiling tools, and SQL for querying and manipulating data
- Familiarity with data quality frameworks, methodologies, and industry standards such as DAMA DMBOK or ISO 8000
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to identify data quality issues and propose effective solutions
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
Last updated on Sep 27, 2023