Please Note: To conform with the United States Government Space Technology Export Regulations, the applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., conditional resident, asylee or refugee (protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
At CesiumAstro, we are developers and pioneers of out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We take pride in our dynamic and cross-functional work environment, which allows us to learn, develop, and engage across our organization. If you are looking for hands-on, interactive, and autonomous work, CesiumAstro is the place for you.
We are looking to add a Material Program Manager to our growing team. If you enjoy working in a startup environment and are passionate about supporting new product development and manufacturing for an exciting product line of satellite communications equipment, we would like to hear from you.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Integrates sales orders and production build plan to create a master schedule to drive MRP.
- Alignment and optimization of production plans with capacity constraints to mitigate; sales, supply chain and operation planning risks.
- Identify material requirements, lead times and shortages for NPI to production product lines.
- Coordinate and expedite the flow of materials within internal work centers and external suppliers.
- Analyze inventory and usage to determine procurement quantities and manage raw material inventories.
- Develop work statements and sequencing of data driven supply chain processes through collaboration and partnership with internal business shareholders.
- Review, maintain, and monitor MRP data integrity to continuously improve product delivery.
- Provides ad hoc analysis to leadership for the purpose of identifying appropriate material readiness and supply chain risks.
- Champion value add scheduling practices that mirror reality to identify symbiotic relationships, capacity constraints and critical path deliverables for manufacturing and supply chain.
- Monitor trend, variance and impact for Supply Chain metrics related to cost, delivery and quality.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, production control/material planning, receiving, cost estimating, logistics, and/or finance.
- Ability to analyze, react, and train on exceptions in MRP, especially around Bills of Material, Material Planning, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders and ECOs.
- Experience interfacing with external customers and all levels of internal organization.
- Experience with Supplier management and/or Subcontract management.
- Aerospace & Defense industry experience.
- Experience supporting production operations.
CesiumAstro considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills. Full-time employment offers include company stock options and a generous benefits package featuring health, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life and retirement plans.
CesiumAstro, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023