We are a rapidly expanding startup that is transforming the urban transportation landscape. Our goal is to make sustainable transportation options accessible and convenient for everyone, while also reducing carbon emissions and enhancing the quality of life in cities. Our comprehensive platform allows employers to offer electric bikes, electric scooters, and traditional bikes on fully-serviced subscriptions to their employees as a benefit. This helps employers reduce CO2 emissions, reduce their reliance on shuttles and parking lots, offer flexible Return to Office commuting options, promote healthy lifestyles, and retain talent.
We're seeking a Head of Finance, to lead our debt and equity capital raise process, strategic finance (unit economics, profitability), internal cash management including bookkeeping, as well as be a strategic thought partner to help us grow our business to the next stage. As the Head of Finance, you'll have the unique opportunity to establish and shape our finance function from the ground up.
About the Role
- Leadership Team - You’re willing to serve as Ridepanda’s senior leader and culture carrier for all things finance, but also to roll up your sleeves and get involved with individual contributor work where necessary
- Strategic Finance - You will lead aspects of Strategic Finance including liquidity and cash management, reporting and performance analysis, planning and forecasting and partnering with all other Departments on Finance initiatives. You will be responsible for building and managing the unit economics and profitability metrics for the company.
- Raise & Manage Debt Facilities - You will raise both asset-backed and venture debt facilities to support Ridepanda’s growth. You’ll optimize Ridepanda’s debt terms and cost of capital, and maintain compliance with all triggers and covenants. You will lead build and manage long term partnerships with network with banks, debt funds and other investors.
- Raise Equity - You’ll help in planning the process for Ridepanda’s key growth equity rounds, and ideally have experience raising Series A and B+ rounds from top-tier growth equity investors
- Accounting & Taxes - You’ll help manage all accounting processes for the company, manage relationships with external book-keeping vendors and make sure we are always tax-compliant.
- Ideal Background - Worked in finance at a high-growth company, previous experience in investment banking or private equity is a big plus.
- Employer-covered healthcare, including medical insurance with 100% premium coverage
- 401k plan without match
- Dental stipend of $300/yr
- Unlimited paid time off to prioritize well-being and work-life balance
- Flexible work arrangements to accommodate individual schedules and priorities
- Inclusive and diverse workplace culture that values all employees' unique perspectives and talents
- Yearly company and team off-sites
Last updated on Apr 6, 2022