Purpose of Position
The Influencer Partnerships Executive position is an important role within the Influencer Partnerships department, dedicated to building and developing new influencer relationships and partnerships in North America. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and motivated individual to support and accelerate the growth of influencer marketing across our network.
As an Influencer Partnerships Executive, you will take on the management of influencers and influencer networks & platforms within the business as well as supporting the larger US Team with their influencer related needs.
This role offers you the opportunity to make a significant difference to the growth of Awin Group in the US and to become a key member of this dynamic company.
- Responsible for all in-bound requests for influencer campaigns.
- Provide support, guidance and report on influencer campaigns including updates on performance and delivery data-driven insights.
- Communicate regularly with brands and influencers, providing the necessary services to successfully meet the client’s KPIs.
- Apply deep understanding of influencer marketing best practices, trends, and insights to provide strategic recommendations to drive and improve customer success.
- Act as the main liaison between influencers, influencer networks and brand/agency partners.
- Acting as a point of contact for assigned accounts and providing interface training, guidance, gap analyses, reports and ongoing support when necessary.
- Responding to influencers through various methods of communication such as emails and support tickets.
- Monitoring performance of allocated account portfolio.
- Taking a proactive approach in solving issues with assigned accounts, escalating issues to the appropriate team level when necessary.
- Assisting with the creation of influencer case studies, white papers, and influencer catalogs.
- Communicating effectively with advertisers, publishers, influencer and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face
Skills & Expertise
To be successful you will need to meet the below requirements:
- 1-2 year+ of account management experience in the digital performance marketing industry with knowledge of influencer marketing
- Experience with Asana, Tableau, SimilarWeb, Salesforce and Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing and influencer marketing industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner with strong team orientation and positive attitude
- Proficiency with MS Office suit, specifically MS Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Safety: We provide you with a life assurance. We offer comprehensive premiums for health, dental, and vision which are 100% covered for the employee and 50% for spouses. Furthermore, Awin ensures your income later in life is guaranteed by giving you the opportunity to start saving for retirement by offering a 401 (k) plan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.
Last updated on Nov 14, 2023