JOB ID: TYA1262887
Job Title: Senior Technology and Data Risk Analyst
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12 months +
Company Background: Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a Senior Technology and Data Risk Analyst to be part of its team in its North American operations. Requirements: Position Summary:
The Senior Technology and Data Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting the Enterprise Risk Manager Technology and Data Risk in implementing quantitative and qualitative measures of Technology and Data Risk and Control assessment/testing. Primary Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities: Methodology 20%:
- Conducting risk and control assessments across assigned technology and data domains.
- Aggregating and analyzing risk events reported and documented in eGRC Archer.
- Performing root cause analyses on identified risk events to recommend improvements to prevent these risk events from re-occurring in future.
- Document remediation plans and track with assigned domains through completion to address any gaps in the mitigating measures identified.
- Analyzing identified trends in the performance of controls tested by Enterprise Risk.
- Assisting the Enterprise Risk Manager in preparing reports to the Senior Managers, Executives, and Enterprise Risk Committee members.
- Develop and maintain Quality Assurance (QA) control testing methodology and standards.
- Assist manager in identifying risks and developing control test templates.
- Develop & execute testing based on test plans utilizing eGRC Archer.
- Stay current on industry best-practices and regulatory rules and changes.
- Assist Enterprise Risk Manager in developing QA methodology to include:
- Testing guidelines including developing test plans.
- Population and sampling guidelines.
- Performance reporting and remediation guidelines.
- Review/update annually.
- Work with Enterprise Risk Manager to establish goals and monitor progress.
- Develop a thorough understanding of risk and controls within the assigned domains at TMCC.
- Proactive partner with risk and control owners in developing testing plans.
- Create new test plans when new areas applicable to risk are developed or brought in-scope.
- Execute tests based on test plan for all applicable controls.
- Partner with Enterprise Risk manager and business process owner to evaluate errors and develop remediation action plans.
Special Projects 15%:
- Develop and present to Risk senior management top issues along with recommendations on a monthly basis.
Continuing Education and Professional Development 5%:
- Coordinate and perform special reviews and ad hoc projects for Risk management with minimal supervision and direction from the Enterprise Risk manager.
- Responsible for fielding incoming operational and procedural questions and concerns from the field and corporate departments.
- Pursue professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and share information gained with co-workers.
: (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, Lotus Notes, etc.) Requirement: Skills:
Experience / Educational Requirements / Licenses or Certifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, VISIO.
- Strong ability to perform data analysis using excel techniques.
- Experience with Governance, Risk, Compliance systems (Archer eGRC) a plus.
Special Skills / Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, Finance, Information systems, or Computer Science. (Nice to have)
- Certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRMA preferred. (Nice to have)
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience with COSO, COBIT, and GRC methodologies and frameworks.
- Strong working knowledge of industry standard IT change management practices, data architecture principles, release testing, and QA procedures.
- Kaizen, Lean, or Six Sigma certifications are desirable.
- Ability to develop and document process maps for control processes.
- Ability to identify and assess technology and data risks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to credibly present findings & deficiencies to senior management.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships and influence people.
- Data analytics skill.