LOOP is a digital-first lead agency, exploring the intersections between design, technology and digital brand building for leading brands. With a team of 400 digital talents and through data driven marketing, we help brave clients to stand out in the digital age. Over the last few years our brilliant team has done remarkable and innovative work for internationally recognised high-profile brands such as Puma, Audi, Breitling, Red Bull and numerous others.
You know the value of fresh, relevant, real-time content and you practically live on Social Media! If you like creative thinking, are quick with trends and are always eager to create video content that engages the right target groups, you might be what we’re looking for! To be considered for this role, please send links to work examples (websites, Instagram/TikTok accounts/portfolio) and your top 3 TikToks or Reels!
- Create compelling video content for TikTok and Reels platforms, contributing to the growth of our fashion brand's audience.
- When required, be prepared to step in front of the camera to engage with the audience and represent the brand effectively.
- Demonstrate a creative mindset to generate original social media content ideas and concepts that enhance awareness.
- Self-directed planning and storytelling, preparing, and producing video content primarily for social media, including production, editing, and post-processing.
- Possess a deep understanding of TikTok and Instagram, including their algorithms.
- Stay updated on the latest social media marketing trends and be an early adopter, especially within the context of fashion.
- Collaborate effectively with various teams at LOOP to ensure that content is on brand.
- Monitor and report on TikTok and Reels KPIs and metrics.
- Cultivate a reputation as a creative and inspirational storyteller, consistently bringing fresh ideas to the table.
- Exhibit self-starting abilities and a solution-oriented working approach, tailored to our fashion brand's needs.
- Managing projects independently and maintaining continuous collaboration with clients and the team.
- You showcase proficiency in video editing techniques.
- Thrive creatively and efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment, in line with the brand's demands.
- Manage your projects self responsibly with consideration of timings and deadlines and in alignment with our clients
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4-day Workweek
At LOOP you can choose between a 5-day or a 4-day workweek – and have the freedom to switch between these models twice a year.
- Free Sports and Fitness
Yoga, fitness, climbing, tennis and more. LOOP covers the costs and gives you access to fitness studios and sports facilities across Austria or Germany.
- +20% Vacation
We don’t believe there can be enough time to recharge, that’s why all our team members get +20% vacation days per year, we call it Sunny Hours.
- 4000+ m² Office Space
Our loft space is part of our identity. An ideal environment for working, collaborating and finding inspiration — with an additional 600m² film- and photo studio.
- 100% Hybrid Work
Home office or LOOP office space? It’s your choice every day, and you don’t even need approval. In addition, most of our jobs are available as remote jobs.
- International and Diverse
Team members from 40+ different nationalities in 7 locations, English as main language and a 55% female leadership quota.
- And much more
Language Courses, Visa Support, LOOP.Horizon workshops and trainings, Klimaticket Contribution, Audiobook Library, Headspace App Subscription, etc.
So, if you are motivated to join the LOOP Team, we are happy to offer you a position as a Content Creator in Salzburg, Vienna or Berlin. We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Last updated on Oct 3, 2023