As a member of the Sales Team in viva.com, you will be providing a first-class face-to-face service in the field, aligned to customer needs and acting as a trusted partner in the defined geographical region. You could be based in any part of the Milan metropolitan area and enhance our client-base from there.
Viva.com is a leading European cloud-based neobank, delivering the future of payments, now. With presence in 24 markets, it is the payment institution with the largest footprint in Europe. Viva.com’s mission is to change the way businesses pay and get paid, offering truly unifying, yet localized, end-to-end advanced digital payments solutions and embedded banking services tailored to their needs. An advocate for a sustainable cashless economy, the Organisation delivers digital payments services across three different time zones, in 17 languages and 9 currencies, featuring over 30 payment methods. Harnessing the power of revolutionary technologies, such as the viva.com Terminal App and Smart Checkout Payment Gateaway, Viva.com provides an omnichannel solution, that offers seamless, conversion-boosting and secure ways to process online and in-person transactions, streamlining business operations and enhancing the customer experience.
What will you do:
- Follow up on scheduled appointments and evaluating Contact Centre existing data and information about the prospect, build rapport and business relationship by visiting and in person validating the prospect current needs in relation to viva.com offerings. Always strive to maximize reach by getting referrals from existing client base;
- Make a positive and compelling presentation of the products/ services driven by your in depth understanding of the market and the product / services features / advantages for the specific prospect;
- Close by selling the group products / services;
- Schedule to deliver and install the card terminal in the client premises;
- Enter and update customer data / other useful information in the CRM system;
- Provide feedback on contact center appointments quality;
- Be eager to discuss and resolve issues with your area manager in order to achieve top sales results;
- Undertake all relevant training and refresh training as relevant to your role;
- Promote a team spirit and be able to learn from your colleagues;
- Ensure permanent presence on the market and positive image of the offers of Viva Wallet;
- Represent a first contact point between the client and the internal departments for assigned clientele;
- Retain as many customers as possible by preventing migration to competition.
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in B2B field sales;
- Deep understanding of the retail, hospitality, freelancers and, in general, Card terminals users, market;
- Understanding of financial products / services features and advantages;
- Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Outstanding negotiation / sales skills with proven closing ability;
- Strong organizational and diary management skills;
- Resiliency and the ability to handle objections;
- The motivation to succeed, both personally and financially;
- At least a bachelor's degree;
- Computer literacy (MS Office);
- Full, clean driving license;
- Excellent user of Italian & English.
- Previous sales experience in the Payment Services or Cards Terminals industry;
- The ability to understand, demonstrate and communicate web-based software products;
- The ability to deal with a diverse client base.
- A competitive salary (based upon your super skills and experience);
- A full-time indefinite contract;
- Annual bonus scheme up to 10 salaries;
- Relevant and refresh training related to your role;
- Opportunity for a rapid career development;
- Opportunity to work closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment;
- Freedom to create you own network and the possibility to expand your horizons;
- Opportunity to work in an international fintech company with a large cultural diversity;
- Acquirement of excellent knowledge in the payment and banking industry.
Last updated on Oct 16, 2023