Candidate Must Be Able To Work Any Shift
The main requirements are as follows:
FULL DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Electrical controls experience with troubleshooting and correction.
- CNC machine repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Repair, install, and maintain electrical and mechanical components of machinery such as engines, motors, pumps, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, electrical systems, machine controls, and other aspects of production machines and equipment. The Maintenance Mechanic must be available and on site for any emergencies that may arise 24-7-365 such as machine breakdowns, power outages, weather, etc.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with company, federal, state, and local health and safety standards
- Basic personal computer skills with electronic mail, word processing, printing, PDF, and departmental documentation requirements
- Assist with small projects as a team member, installer, and fabricator
- Ability to complete assigned PMs
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and sketches with common symbols
- Ability to specify, configure, and install direct replacement electrical components
- Understand and measure basic electrical system concepts including single and 3 phase power, AC/DC, voltage, current, resistance, capacitance, etc.
- Design and install control circuits with simple components such as switches, relays, indicators, buttons, etc.
- Understand principles of power systems such as conductors, circuit protection, transformers, motors, power supplies, and generators
- Understand basic principles of PLC, HMI, PCNC, and SCADA, and other control systems
- Read and understand mechanical drawings with common symbols
- Understand basic mechanical principles including temperature, pressure, and flow
- Diagnose and install basic mechanical components including pumps, valves, regulators, filters, and pulleys
- Specify, configure, and install direct replacement mechanical components
- Understand basic principles of motion control
- Perform other such duties as may be required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with subordinates and management at all levels.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of third parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Education and/or Experience:
- Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills:
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability:
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills:
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, bend, talk and hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee's working environment maybe loud. The employee may be required to adhere to Client and customer safety procedures including but not limited to, the use of personal protection equipment (hardhat, safety glasses, goggles, hearing and fall protection). •
Last updated on Oct 30, 2023