Company is a worldwide provider of legal services, serving law firms, corporations, financial institutions and government agencies—helping them streamline the administration of business operations.
Its scalable, flexible technology is designed to help you quickly and efficiently turn huge amounts of data into manageable, actionable tools you can use to meet a variety of objectives.
Rate Range: $70-$75/hr on W2
Top 3 Required Skills:
- Microsoft Dynamics Project Operations coding experience, Power Platform (PA Flows, etc.), & Azure Service Bus knowledge
- This position entails development and modification of modification, extensions, or integrations to Epiqs MS Dynamics CRM 365, Project Operations, & Azure based implementation for high-volume, mission critical use.
- The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the CRM SDK, C#, HTML, and Java Script technologies.
- Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment.
- Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Playing Senior Developer role for managing delivery, risk mitigation and technical assistance to the team.
- Ability to draft/document technical designs
- Take ownership and assume end to end responsibility from design phase to implementation.
- Able to specify, plan and deliver new or updated application functionality.
- Seasoned in understanding applications, data interfaces and hosting environments.
- Plan the delivery of new or functionality enhancements.
- As part of the Applications team support the change management process on existing systems and implement new solutions in line with project implementations
- 6+ years of CRM SDK and Developers Toolkits
- Microsoft Project 365 CSE and Project Operations experience
- Microsoft Project 365 RSO experience a plus
- Canvas App and Model Driven App coding/modeling
- Function App coding and deployments
- PCF Control development (react coding)
- Visual Studio
- Strong Proficiency developing/coding supporting Microsoft Dynamics 365 Plugins, Workflows using:
- Utilization of Azure Devops platform
- Strong Power Automate configuration/coding
- Technical level of experience with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and proficiency with SQL queries
- Experience with data migration (SSIS) tools such as Kingsway Soft and/or Batch Operations
- Experience with API or rest services integrations with PowerApps.
- Good knowledge on design low-code portals for external users using Microsoft Power Apps
- Experience of (MS-SQL Server 2012 & above) database development, querying, analysis, writing and reviewing stored procedures, functions and views using Transact SQL (Level of knowledge - Intermediate)
- Experience with Business Processes
- Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems.
- Strong oral and written communications skills Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
- Distinguishing features for a Senior, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:2+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
- Distinguishing features for a Lead, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:1+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET Prior experience leading teams in a professional, open and forthcoming manor
Non-benefitted (other than those mandated under state or federal law).Please note that this position does not include paid time off benefits. ApTask offers subsidized insurance coverage to our employees.
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:
At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.
If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last updated on Aug 17, 2023