We are looking for a Senior Technical Support Specialist for providing first-class service and technical support to Nuvei's customers in the area of Alternative Payment Methods (APMs).
This position is the focal contact for customer inquiries of technical matters, function as an escalation point for technical issues, and important incidents that may arise. Collaboration with internal and external experts from several areas, assist implementation APMs technology innovation, engage with APM relevant stakeholders, manage customers inquiries, investigations, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of complex issues in the APMs area.
- Acts as a technical trusted advisor and become a knowledge-center about the company’s products, and a go-to person for technical queries.
- Synthesize insights to solve complex technical problems affecting the business partnership of Nuvei’s merchants
- Technical Issues management, a focal point for technical queries by merchants, support and troubleshooting for Nuvei company processing platform
- Direct the Technical and Payment Support team in resolving complex customer issues, while putting effort to tie up loose ends.
- Configuration of new products and functionalities for the existing merchants
- Work together with the product to support the implementation and the adoption of new products and services into the daily operations of Nuvei (develop and maintain product guides, training material, etc.)
- Problem-solving skills and the abilities to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements and effectively prioritize resolution in communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units, while working with remote teams and external partners, liaise with Products to improve product capabilities/ develop fixes/ improve documentation
- Respond to merchants, providers, consumers, and internal inquiries (SLA/ KPI based)
- Various daily activities related to reporting, reconciliation, fraud services for merchants
- Continuously develop and maintain operational work procedures and FAQs.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in an operational or technical support role is strongly required
- SQL operations background
- Payment’s background
- Customer focus and an urge to resolve issues in an organized and high-quality manner
- Technical affinity, be able to work with a multitude of systems and multitude of information
- Able to accurately perform under pressure and cope with change
- Precision and strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
- English – high level.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international company
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills
- Best office location, above the train station in Tel Aviv / work-from-home options
- Competitive remuneration package.