Heady is a digital product consultancy that provides full-service strategy, design, full-stack development, and growth marketing services for the most innovative brands — and we do it all with heart.
Working at Heady means being part of a group where your perspective matters, and where longevity is the norm, not the exception. We hire the brightest minds and the most supportive managers to create our certified Great Place to Work® culture.
At Heady, you’ll work on creative projects for top-tier clients like Hibbett Sports, Crate & Barrel, and LG. Our talented team collaborates from all over the world, so you’ll learn something new from your peers every day — and we’re confident they’ll learn something from you, too.
About the role:
As a Senior Visual Designer at Heady, you will have the opportunity to manage a client’s brand identity and visual language and produce designs, materials, and assets for a brand’s marketing and digital product initiatives. You will do so by leveraging your expertise in Visual Design, Brand Design, Creative Design, and Web Design. You will produce and represent high-fidelity creative designs by conducting and leveraging research, practicing collaborative and human-centered design, and producing high-fidelity mockups. In addition, you will work cross-functionally with marketers, copywriters, strategists, engineers, partners, and stakeholders to help deliver elegant and engaging design solutions.
- Manage a client’s visual brand design language by ensuring consistency across all digital touchpoints, channels, collateral, marketing campaigns and initiatives, and other related materials.
- Lead designs supporting marketing campaigns and initiatives including emails, social media, website updates, ads, and other related materials. You will ensure ensure final design solutions are on-brand and deliver on business strategy goals.
- Lead designs supporting brand templating and business efforts including but not limited to presentation decks.
- Develop wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, creative assets, and production-ready design deliverables that are properly packaged for development.
- Effectively communicate and present design work to team, stakeholders, and partners.
- Work closely with stakeholders, marketers, copywriters, product managers, engineers, strategists, and partners to help deliver elegant and innovative designs that solve problems and delight.
- Perform research activities and validate design through various testing initiatives.
- Leverage relevant design tools to produce high-fidelity designs including Figma and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- 5+ years of design experience, ideally in the agency industry, marketing industry, or similar environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing diverse designs that demonstrate proficiency in Visual Design, Brand Design, Creative Design, and Web Design. Expertise in User Experience Design is a plus.
- Experience working with and expanding on an existing brand including working with color palettes, typography systems, logo systems, and other brand design devices.
- Have proudly worked on brand-related initiatives including developing creative assets for various channels (web, email, social) and occasions (campaigns, events, announcements).
- Have proudly specifically worked on various responsive web experiences. Web experiences that are currently live are a plus.
- Strong conceptual, creative, and strategic thinking. You have experience translating business needs, brand needs, marketing needs, and project requirements into concrete and high-fidelity designs.
- Experience effectively presenting and communicating design decisions and design solutions to stakeholders, partners, collaborators, and team members.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and due dates.
Compensation + Benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate. Range: $65-$85.
- Chance to work with a growing tech agency!
We highly encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements above. Research shows that you can still be considered for a role even if you meet 50% of the role's requirements.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023