What You'll Do:
Billtrust is seeking an experienced “hunter” to lead sales efforts in identifying, qualifying and closing new and existing customers in our Staffing and Consulting vertical. You will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, SaaS order-to-cash solutions. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to prospects how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. We have enjoyed year-over-year growth for over a decade, and as a Senior Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint of our market-leading, cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies and tactics to achieve revenue goals and drive business growth
- Identify and prospect potential clients through various channels, including cold calling, networking events, referrals, and online platforms.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders within target organizations.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales team to develop tailored solutions and proposals that address client requirements
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
- Actively manage and nurture existing client relationships, identifying upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Monitor market trends, competitor activities, and customer feedback to identify new market opportunities and stay ahead of industry changes.
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Proven success in selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 8+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Selling Software-as-a-Service experience; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Knowledgeable in the staffing and/or consulting vertical a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand an enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle, with deal sizes over $100k in ARR
- An understanding of a multi stakeholder sales environment that involves multiple products and departments. Also a student of sales, bringing solid experience with various sales methodologies, such as Solution Selling, Sandler, or Miller Heiman
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar CRM tools
- Comfortable with up to 10% travel
Base Compensation: $100,000 - $150,000 + commission
Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate and is provided pursuant to Equal Pay Laws. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience. Our Talent Acquisition team will provide more information about the total compensation package for this position during the interview process.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Billtrust, we celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. So, if your experience aligns but doesn't exactly match each and every qualification, apply anyway. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
What You'll Get:
- Work from Anywhere: Our state of the art office, your home, a company paid WeWork.... you decide!
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
- Flexible Working Hours: We support your lifestyle- the results are what count.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. Join one of our seven ERGs or participate in our Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs- we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is a leading provider of cloud-based software and integrated payment processing solutions that simplify and automate B2B commerce. Accounts receivable is broken and relies on conventional processes that are outdated, inefficient, manual and largely paper based. Billtrust is at the forefront of the digital transformation of AR, providing mission-critical solutions that span credit decisioning and monitoring, online ordering, invoice delivery, payments and remittance capture, invoicing, cash application and collections. Our platform has processed $1 trillion+ invoice dollars and we have seen 28% year-over-year software & payments revenue growth (2021). With more than 2,400 customers, we have helped companies like GlobalTranz, United Rentals, Acushnet and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For more than 20 years, we have achieved remarkable success and we attribute our growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day.#LI-Remote
Last updated on Sep 28, 2023