About Security Bank
We are the Philippines' largest independent bank, having won countless awards over the years, including Philippines' Top Employer, named by Statista, and Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion, awarded by Asiamoney.
We’re changing how people bank. From the moment customers enter our branches to their experience online, we make them feel valued and empowered.
Now, with more than 300+ branches nationwide, BetterBanking has become the gold standard in improving the banking lives of millions of Filipinos. But we’re far from done.
In our constant pursuit of excellence and improvement, we create teams that support our business and each other.
As a Product Officer, esures that all payroll-related processes (from pre-sales to after-sales) are streamlined, optimized and documented. Identifies areas for improvement on managed processes to increase unit productivity and efficiency. Assist Payroll Overall Coordinator in the following activities: Overseeing day-to-day operations of Payroll activities to ensure that SLAs are met on both the process and compliance side, Resolving process and compliance issues identified through internal and external customer channels • Monitoring payroll process and regular reports
How you'll contribute
- Handles the monitoring and escalation to resolving unit issues and concerns of payroll clients within turnaround time: o Post onboarding for big and sensitive payroll clients
- Log to CRM and prepare report of all escalated issues with ageing details.
- Prepare issues summary evaluation report and provide recommendation to permanently or lessen ost common issues.
- Design and implement simple process enhancements as the need arises
- Recommend enhancement to Payroll Product Manager to lessen common issues and concerns
- Identifies gaps or leakages in the processes and initiates continuous improvement through waste elimination, process simplification and automation.
- Provides a single point of reference for all payroll-related process documents by maintaining a document repository following proper version controls.
- Takes part in finalizing the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between various business and operating units that will have a direct impact on payroll
- Understands basic knowledge on payroll services offered by the Payroll Department. Conducts briefings or process presentations as may be assigned. Understanding and Application of Compliance and Regulatory Guidelines • Monitors all managed processes to ensure compliance with regulatory and bank guidelines.
- Keeps abreast on new regulations as well as internal policies and guidelines impacting on payroll service and initiates revisions to processes, documentation and other requirements as necessary.
- Implements controls on payroll services to meet the regulatory and internal requirements. Ensures proper functioning of day-to-day controls, timely resolution of risks issues and periodic monitoring activities such as annual review of corporate clients with outsourced know-your-customer (KYC) arrangements.
- Provides updates to the Outsourcing Committee on the document deficiency status report for non-compliant payroll clients to the annual Anti-Money Laundering (AML) training and examination.
What we’re looking for
- Must have a Bachelor's or College degree
- At least 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge on process development/improvement and performance reporting
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications Hardworking and can work well with a group, or across cross-functional teams
Last updated on Jun 22, 2023