ENDIPREV is an international reference in the provision of specialized services for wind power, namely commissioning, corrective and preventive maintenance, project management, involving onshore and offshore wind energy equipment.
We work all over the world in close partnership with the main manufacturers of wind turbines (OEM).
We have experience in more than 30 countries and offices in 8 countries: Germany, Spain, United States, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, Norway, and France, and we are prepared for any challenge.
We are currently looking for Wind Turbine Technicians, to work on wind turbines around the United Kingdom willing to travel as needed.
The wind turbine technician performs maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of wind turbine mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems. This position can also participate in commissioning works, after receiving the proper training.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
- Perform the tasks of servicing electrical machines defined by the project manager (such as commissioning, diagnosis, operation, and maintenance of wind turbines);
- Read, analyze, understand, and complete the relevant paperwork (work instructions, safety instructions, checklists, technical standards and regulations, standards, and safety regulations) provided by ENDIPREV, the customer or other external entities;
- Be aware and informed of the risks to which he’s exposed in each task and ensure that works are performed in compliance with applicable safety standards;
- Follow and respect ENDIPREV policies and safety standards;
- Maintain proper care of ENDIPREV’s tools (including but not limited to personnel protective equipment) and vehicles;
- Responsible for the safety of the working party;
- Responsible for the safe shut down of each WTG according to AWP;
- Managing the team according to WTSR.
- Electrical, Mechanics and Hydraulic technical knowledge (acquired on professional experience or academic background), in these areas which are essential to the proper performance of the position. This requirement will be assessed during the recruitment process.
- Authorized Technician status (optional).
- Safety-driven: fulfillment of safety, hygiene, and health rules at work and environmental protection, preventing occupational, and environmental risks and accidents.
- Communication: ability to communicate, orally, and in writing, with clarity, fluency, and accuracy.
- Problem resolution: Ability to analyze problems and make decisions in the required time, with the available human and material resources, acting effectively.
- Teamwork: Ability to be involved and committed to the working group, facing ENDIPREV's goals and challenges, adopting a participatory and collaborative posture, integrating contributions, and actively accepting the diversity of opinions, striving to achieve common objectives.
- English: Minimum level – B1 (according to CECR classification). This requirement will be assessed during the recruitment process.
- Physical requirements: must be able to work in extreme weather conditions, work in flexible hours and physically fit to daily use personal protective equipment (harness, helmet, lanyards, fall arrester, etc. – approx. 20kg), and, depending on the wind turbine (if a lift is not available), must be able to climb 80m multiple times a day.
Professional course or Degree on relevant areas such as Mechatronics, Automation, Mechanics, Renewable Energies, Electricity and Electronics and Industrial Maintenance.
If you are interested, submit your application: https://www.endiprev.com/work-with-us/•
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
Flower Mound, Texas·
30+ days ago
Saint-Nazaire, Pays de la Loire·
30+ days ago