Senior Application Security ArchitectureLocation Princeton, NJ
Duration Full Time
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
we are looking for a Senior Application Security Architect to join our Business Systems Development team. The Senior Application Security Architect will be responsible for continuously improving and maintaining the application security of our applications. The candidate will provide security guidance and conduct security assessments to ensure the technology platforms within the organization are implemented in accordance with best standards and policies. Strong written and oral communication skills are essential and candidates should be self-directed and motivated to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
- Experience with Application Security tools and technologies (Static code analysis, Dynamic scanning, WAF, SSL/TLS, Apache HTTPD, OAUTH2 /Open ID and JWT)
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, and Java Script- Everything is Mandatory, and Bash is more important.
- Experience with Java programming.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices.
- Knowledge of Web application architecture and API development practices.
- Experience and familiarity with GLUU and Spring Security a plus.
- Experience and familiarity with widely accepted vulnerability frameworks and guidance (i.e., CVSS, OWASP, NIST, etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud etc. fromboth a developer and security perspective a plus- This is needed as they are moving towards the Cloud, so we need experience person in Cloud.
- Have a knack for finding flaws in software and can efficiently communicate how to fix them.
- Self-directed and motivated to work in a fast paced team-oriented environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years background in software development.
- 3+ or more years of software development experience with security focus or as an Application Security Architect.
- Technical certifications that support penetration testing such as GPEN, GWAPT, CEPT, CPT, CMWAPT etc. a plus.
- Information security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP etc. a plus.
- Financial industry experience is a plus.
Last updated on Mar 9, 2021