Transportation technology career opportunities are in high demand due to rapidly expanding nationwide infrastructure, technological advances, and environmental consciousness including carbon footprint. Lumin8 prides ourselves with being on the leading edge of transportation technology solutions and creating a culture offering personal and professional development. Our differentiator is that we live by our core values each and every day – teamwork, safety, accountability, and innovation. We believe that our employees truly make a difference in the communities they serve.
Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!
JOB TITLE: Crew Member
JOB CLASS: Hourly, Full Time
JOB HOURS: 40 Hour Week, Typically M-F 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with possible variations to accommodate specific project requirements. Occasional overtime and weekend work as required.
SALARY RANGE: $15.00 hour to $18.00 hour.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to learn.
- Be self-motivated and work productively.
- Have physical strength, and endurance and work well with your hands.
- Experience on a construction job site a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Assist crews by working on the ground, and handing tools and heavy materials to workers.
- · Flagging traffic.
- · Assist line crew with setting poles by shoveling or picking ; fills anchor holes.
- · Clears undergrowth from right-of-way by using hand tools or saws.
- This is an entry-level position; duties are to assist senior employees and learn job skills.
- Fulfill the company tool list requirements.
- Complete and turn in required personal and project paperwork.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
- Responsible for maintaining and renewing required certifications and licenses.
- Provide your own transportation to and from work and typically report to work at the job site.
- Abide by all the company safety rules
- Wear proper PPE while on the job site and in the yard for lifting operations including Safety-toed work boots, safety vest, work gloves, and hard hat.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Must be insurable.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
The following benefits are included after successfully completing a trial period:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Health Care & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability – Long Term Disability
- 401(k) plan (with matching)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Qualified veterans, minorities, and women encouraged to apply. Lumin8 Transportation Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a safe and a drug-free environment and all candidates are subject to drug testing and background check.