At Eurostar we’re busy making Europe’s most loved travel experience better than ever. Join us and you’ll be part of a dynamic, connected, cosmopolitan team that feels at home in four countries and shares the same goal – to create an experience for our passengers that’s always truly exceptional. Do you want to be part of this journey?
An opportunity has arisen to join Eurostar as its Customer Research Analyst. The Customer Insight Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of customer insight needs across the business through research and analysis.
The role has 4 key dimensions:
- Support the Customer Insight Manager in carrying out both regular and ad hoc research studies across our core markets (UK, FR, BE, NL)
- Analyse research data sets to identify insights to support the business
- Communicate insight through various channels to inform stakeholders
- Maintain strong knowledge of the market and consumer landscape to support decision-making
Internal use only
EIL Grade D – based in KP
We are looking for someone to...
- Support in delivering research to the business through qualitative and quantitative methodologies, ensuring that stakeholder objectives are met
- Provide input to briefs for research agencies and support in the evaluation of tender processes
- Conduct analysis of data derived from research studies to extract insights using statistical tools and analytics
- Produce insight outputs and presentations to report back to the business
- Manage the Eurostar online community, taking responsibility for member health and utilising the platform for research and analysis
- Managing the facilitation and reporting of our customer feedback devices located in Eurostar station terminals
- Lead the use of customer surveys on Eurostar.com and the Eurostar App ensuring they meet stakeholders needs and gather valuable data
- Monitor trends in research and data analytics to inform how we can improve the quality of the feedback that we collect from customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure insight remains a key consideration for the business
- Support with the communication of insight through various channels and formats relevant to stakeholder teams and departments
- Regularly track consumer and market trends to supplement our research and to keep the business up to date on the latest insights
- Play an active role as part of the Marketing team, contributing to discussions and workshops to provide input and support colleagues where possible
You'll need ...
- Experience in a research / insight / analyst role
- Relevant experience working in an agency or client-side role
- Proven record of running both quantitative and qualitative research (at least 2-3 years)
- Experience in writing questionnaires, discussion guides and creating engaging debrief presentations
- To be comfortable working with large data sets to extract insight through analytics
- Experience with Q, SPSS or similar analytical tools
- A very good level of using PowerPoint and Excel
- Attention to detail in analysis and reporting
- Enthusiasm for championing insight and promoting the voice of the customer
- Knowledge of the travel / transport sector
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI
- French language skills to support with writing questionnaires, analysing results and running research on the continent
- Travel benefits for work and play
- A great pension
- Exclusive discounts and perks
You will need to provide evidence of your Right to Work in the UK as we do not provide sponsorship.
If you feel like your skills and experience are relevant for the role, please don't hesitate to apply!
Eurostar is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.