We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
The Technical Writer will be a core member of the Community Management team, assisting with all manner of software documentation as well as communications internally and externally with regard to releases, functionality, and always being representative of the user experience. You will participate in the Agile process, collaborating with SCRUM teams, and identifying opportunities to develop new content.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assist in the creation and management of user documentation for our full suite of products.
- Participate in the writing of documentation and release notes in response to feature development, and manage a backlog of content requests.
- Assist in the creation of a consistent, intuitive user experience for all Lone Wolf products.
- Collect user feedback through direct interaction and automated collection, and define a strategy for improvement.
- Draw on written and verbal communication skills when collaborating with on-site and remote teams.
- EDUCATION: 3-5 years of experience as a Technical Writer. A university degree in Technical Communication is ideal; however, equivalent work experience is also highly valued.
- Experience creating topic-based content is essential.
- A working knowledge of HTML structure and the ability to edit HTML code is a plus.
- Exposure to knowledge management systems such as Salesforce Knowledge and Confluence is an advantage.
- An understanding of SCRUM, Agile Development Methodology, and how they interact with the project life-cycle is a benefit.
- Any prior experience with the real estate industry or accounting systems will set you apart.
- You are able to communicate technically complex concepts in a clear, concise manner to audiences with varying levels of technical comprehension.
- You have experience developing and implementing an information plan in a timely fashion.
- You are highly organized, able to manage your own projects, and keep detailed records for project tracking purposes.
- You are a lifelong learner who enjoys using a wide variety of software applications, and learning new applications with minimal guidance.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills. You are able to collaborate with teammates across all departments and levels to determine user content needs.
- You are able to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-demand environment where you apply your creative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- You are flexible and can handle rapidly changing priorities.
- You have experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines, while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- A keen eye for detail and strong editorial skills help you create compelling and visually appealing written content.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing email@example.com.
Last updated on Feb 7, 2024