Fenergo is the No. 1 provider of Digital Client Lifecycle Management technologies for the global financial services sector. With 80+ clients across the world, we count 32 of the top 50 banks as clients.
We are a global team of 850+ professionals who are digitally transforming how financial institutions manage customer journeys through every stage of the client lifecycle – from remote account opening and onboarding to compliance to product origination to ongoing due diligence (KYC) – to deliver the best customer experience possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Strategy function and help Fenergo realise its ambitious Chapter 3 goals. As part of our growth plans, we are expanding our product portfolio, aswell as expanding into new markets. An integral part of your role is to take on the strategic orientation of the company regionally, where you will be responsible for localising our go-to-market strategy, from concept through to execution. You will also be accountable for regional market needs analysis and provide inputs into the product strategy, as well as supporting the regional partnership programme.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, a good influencer and has a deep understanding of what it takes to bring a successful product to market in a global business.
- Conduct market analysis to capture the economic rationale for a new product/segment launch
- Create the business case for investment and guide it through the governance process
- Work with industry stakeholders (buyers & users) to decompose market requirements and define compelling and differentiated solutions using 1-1 interviews, client roundtables or other structure as appropriate
- Analyse competitor landscape to position Fenergo for success
- Working with internal Product and Engineering teams to bring a concept to the Minimum Sellable Product milestone
- Working with product marketing to define the target offering adapted to the region
- Identify ecosystem partner opportunities
- Drive GTM planning with Sales and Marketing organisations
- Support organisational scaling and knowledge transfer
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a product or strategy role in the financial technology industry
- Experience with Governance, Operating Models, Roadmaps and Investment Decisioning
- Excellent research, analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills - must be an effective and enthusiastic communicator.
- Good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training/induction programmes, classroom and online, through our ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more