A well-established mining company in Limpopo is looking for an experienced Instrument Mechanician to join their team.
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of all instrumentation and control systems
- Carry out preventative maintenance and calibration of instruments
- Carry out repairs and maintenance on all Electrical and instrumentation equipment in the underground area.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of instrumentation systems
- Participate in shutdown and maintenance projects as required
- Ensure compliance with safety and quality standards
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- N4 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as an Instrument Mechanician in a mining environment
- Minimum of three years working experience on industrial instrumentation including Profibus and ASI systems, Siemens PLC, and SCADA systems.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Salary: negotiable.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, visit the Hire Resolve website: hireresolve.us or email us: email@example.com
- Alternatively, you are welcome to connect with Stefnie Bestbier or Menina Campher on LinkedIn
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024