This position is responsible for implementing the Site Management requests including site acquisitions, surveying the sites, measuring the site, recording the data, managing documentation and filing of all data related to site acquisition maintaining a database of the sites. The position builds networking with owners in area assigned to ensure smooth operations.
- Conduct site surveys to the nominated sites short lists.
- Fill out site Acquisition check list forms.
- Study site environment in order to choose best suitable structure.
- Handle all Site Survey activities.
- Capture still frame photographs of area surveyed and/or video record project area.
- Prepare department reports of the sites surveyed recording all measurements.
- Create and maintain accurate site drawings and tracking.
- Coordinate surveying activities; prepare and revise engineering drawings, office forms, charts.
- Study the viability of implementation tower sites and provide findings.
- Coordinate with the technical teams for technical info needed for site acquisition activities.
- Handle Problem Solving with owners if needed during site survey.
- Participate in due diligence analyses, negotiations, and land use narrative drafting and answering technical/process questions.
- Maintain current knowledge of technical directives/mandates pertaining to acquisitions, land use law changes and trends and local jurisdiction processes and procedures.
- Provide specific recommendations for leasing and land use viability.
- Review site sketches and other professional drawings as needed.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity in representing The Company in all negotiations and public venues.
- Provide support to the deployment team in the ATP tasks.
- Managed sites renewed contract according to the needs of the organization
- Responsible for Countrywide sites management duties in cooperation with the related departments
- Ensuring all contracts are managed and renewed according to the needs of the organization, ensure all conflicts and issues are resolved in timely manner.
- Manage all maintenance needs of the sites.
- Handle Negotiation for Rent, monitor renewal of contracts, and handle PR for owners in assigned area.
- Ensure proper Management of Contracts and record keeping to ensure timely renewal.
- Handle conflicts with landlords and ensure conflict resolution.
- Ensure Data entry into the database for details and the equipment and phone number.
Years of Experience
3 Years’ Experience in Site Management in Civil, zoning related jobs.
- Good knowledge in computer skills (Ms. Word, Excel)
- Country Geography and Demographics
- Relations with Prominent community figures to ensure handling cases .
- Contract and Lease Interpretation and Negotiation Experience.
- Good knowledge in using drawing tools.
- Knowledge in zoning, leasing towers and sites.
Last updated on Aug 20, 2023