We are seeking experienced and dynamic managers to join our team. If you are passionate about the guest experience and development of the team its time to take your career to the next level with King's Seafood Company.
King's Fish House started as a unique Southern California quintessential American fish house, and quickly became a Southland fixture, from Calabasas, Orange County, Inland Empire, San Diego, San Jose to Arizona and Nevada! King's Fish House offers an upscale and polished environment focused on hospitality from the heart and quality of product.
King's Fish House is one of our six concepts at King's Seafood Company, which has been a family owned restaurant business and Southern California based company since 1945.
Here's What We'll Bring To The Table for Senior Restaurant Manager:
- Competitive Salary: $80,000 - $95,000 based on experience + realized bonus
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Dining Discount for you and up to 5 guests
- 401k with a Match
- Education Reimbursement
- Medical insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Life insurance, and Pet Healthcare Savings Account
Our managers are held at a high standard with clear expectations to be the leader of the restaurant, the ambassadors of our product, and the executor of our hospitality. As the Senior Restaurant Manager, you will be an integral member of our management team. You will support our seamless service while continuing to develop and coach your crew. You are the expert for the front of house operations of the restaurant and partner with the kitchen to execute quality product and service to each guest.
Your career path is driven by your own goals and we are prepared to give you all the tools needed to take you to any level of leadership you desire. You will have the opportunity to learn all aspects of operations from sophisticated operating systems to managing a product centric menu, to the behind-the-scene process of creating cutting edge restaurant designs and concepts.
Essential Responsibilities for Senior Restaurant Manager:
- Oversees the daily operations from ordering, purchasing, receiving, storage, and preparation of all food products to guest relations, flow of business, and service standards.
- Oversees the flow of the business during business hours. Being active in all areas of the restaurant (front desk, bar/lounge, kitchen, and main dining room) for the whole dining period. Walking the building to ensure all areas of service are being met to company standards and course correcting when needed.
- Responsible for financial operations of restaurant: accuracy of safe, change orders, and bar banks, reconciliation of tips, coding invoices, calling vendors when needed, manages one operating account and troubleshooting variances.
- Responsible for all human resource related to the crew.
- Standards driven and vigilant, showing a high level of integrity in their work
- Interacts with crewmembers and Guests in a professional manner
- Takes a positive approach to resolving issues.
- Forecasting the need for product based on inventory counts
- Writes the schedules for at least one of the workgroups: Server, Bartender, Host, Busser, supervisors
- Participates in creativity of developing incentive programs, generating sales and marketing services.
- Ensures that all food products meet company recipe specifications for preparation and quality.
- Recognition of crewmembers (coaching)
- Makes labor management decisions each shift
- Participates in interviews and selection of new crew.
Essential Skills/Experience for Senior Restaurant Manager:
- At least 21 years of age
- Four years of experience as a Manager in any industry
- Two years of experience as a Manager in full service, high volume, restaurant
- College degree in a related field, i.e., business or hotel and restaurant management, preferred
- Flexible schedule required-able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Good longevity in current and past positions
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs., 10-20 is typical
- Ability to carry up to 120 feet
- Ability to reach up to 6 feet, 4 is typical
- Ability to work off counter heights of 36 - 42 inches
- Ability to move through 24 inch aisles and spaces as small as 12 inches
Last updated on Feb 12, 2024