We’re on a mission to make app building so easy everyone can do it – regardless of their background, tech knowledge or budget. We’ve already helped thousands of entrepreneurs, small businesses and even global brands, like the BBC, Makro and Pepsi achieve their software goals and we’ve only just started.
Builder.ai was voted as one of 2023’s ‘Most Innovative Companies in AI’ by Fast Company, and won Europas 2022 ‘Scaleup of the Year’. Our team has grown to over 800 people across the world and our recent announcement of $250m Series D funding (and partnership with Microsoft) means there’s never been a more exciting time to become a Builder.
Life at Builder.ai
At Builder.ai we encourage you to experiment! Each role at Builder has unlimited opportunities to learn, progress and challenge the status quo. We want you to help us become even better at supporting our customers and take AI app building to new heights.
Our global team is diverse, collaborative and exceptionally talented. We hire people for their differences but all unite with our shared belief in Builder’s HEARTT values: (Heart, Entrepreneurship, Accountability, Respect, Trust and Transparency) and a let’s-get-stuff-done attitude.
In return for your skills and commitment, we offer range of great perks, from hybrid working and a variable annual bonus, to employee stock options, generous paid leave, and trips abroad #WhatWillYouBuild
Why do we need this role ?
we can maximise the potential of the strategic partnerships we have in place, meet the content needs of the partnership team or create a specialised collateral and content suite for our Enterprise customers. There is significant sales and partnership revenue opportunities that can be actioned by filling this role.
We need a senior content writer to be based in our Dubai office to take the lead with creating MENA focused content for strategic partnerships, enterprise sales collateral and pitch decks, regional events, speaker decks, promotional materials and co-branded content pieces (videos, guides, landing pages, social posts etc) for our enterprise audiences and strategic partnerships including Etisalat, Microsoft, AWS and many others.
- While the role is based in Dubai, with a focus on content for that region - the sucessful candidate will be part of the global content team and may be required to support other regions with similar content as needed.
- The candidate will be joining a team of exceptionally talented and very creative content writers and creators - who all work together to support the creation of amazing content.
- They will be working with some of the most senior stakeholders in the business to ideate and create content for our biggest partners, sales opportunities and revenue streams - so it is a very visable, imapctful role
- They'll always have a seat at the table to present ideas and suggestions
- They will be play a leading part in developing our content strategy for partnerships and enetrprise sales on a global level - as well as being a content specialist in our fastest growing region
- They'll have ownership of translating content projects and building out the correct content journey for both Arabic and English speakers across the MENA region
- All the usual benefits & perks - including the stunning new MENA office
- 3 + years in a busy marketing team with a focus on copywriting/content creation.
- A good understanding of the needs of a MENA audience.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic - both spoken and written.
- The ability to create a content & design brief for supporting agencies and internal stakeholders.
- The ability to understand the content needs of multiple stakeholders and suggest content solutions to their challenges.
- The ability to communicate with customers and partners when working on co-branded content.
- A great team player who can work collaboratively.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and prioritise by urgency and impact.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional copy writing skills for enterprise and strategic audiences.
- An understanding of the tech industry and the ability to translate techy content into something fun and reader-friendly.
- Lots of creativity and not being afraid to suggest and/or try new things.
- Proven experience in writing for large tech focused companies with complex products and multiple offerings.
- Proven experience in working with sales team and senior stakeholders.
- Proven experience with creating a full mix of content types including blogs, pitch decks, brochures, sales collateral, social posts, webinars, etc.
- Health and Wellness benefits including competitive medical for self, spouse and children.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Generous vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
- Generally flexible working hours.
- Working in our newly constructed beautiful office space.
- A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.
- Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.
Last updated on Sep 22, 2023