About Management Leadership For Tomorrow (MLT)
Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) exists to advance racial equity and social justice. We do this by elevating the career and economic trajectory of People of Color (POC) while changing employer practices to improve outcomes for all.
Launched in 2002, MLT is a national nonprofit dedicated to transforming the corporate landscape in America by empowering the next generation of diverse leaders. We believe individuals of Black, Latine, and Native American (BLNA) descent should not just survive, but thrive. MLT’s programs for BLNA talent span college through mid-career to senior-level including c-suite and board of directors. We provide the next generation of diverse leaders with skills, coaching, and valuable relationships to accelerate their personal and professional trajectories.
Today, we partner with over 200 notable organizations across a variety of fields including tech, finance, and education. With over two decades of experience in developing and implementing racial equity strategies, MLT provides organizations with a winning DEI playbook, strategies, and tactics. Our Racial Equity at Work Certification Programs set a clear standard and roadmap for companies that are committed to advancing Black and Hispanic Equity in their workplaces.
The Admissions Associate, Recruitment & Admissions (R&A) provides critical support to the Admissions function, which builds and manages the talent pipeline leading to our Career Prep program.
- Confirm that appropriate documents are uploaded to application
- Ensure applications are labeled appropriately for each stage of the process
- Document missing application documents so Recruiting Managers may perform targeted outreach
- Respond to emails in CP inbox and process application documents sent to CP inbox
- Provide general updates on application process in weekly R&A team meetings
- Provide timely updates to Associate Director of Admission regarding work processes or hiccups to ensure quick resolution
- May be able to pick up special projects/initiatives, as requested and as relates to the Associate's own professional goals
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience preferred, ideally in a college admissions or project management capacity
- Strong organization and project management skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with a CRM preferred (Salesforce, etc.)
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to approach problems with an analytical framework
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
MLT embraces diversity and welcomes individuals from all walks of life. We strongly encourage People of Color (POC), LGBTQIA+ community members, and transgender/non-binary individuals to apply. Our organizational strength thrives on our differences, and we are dedicated to creating an inclusive, authentic workplace where everyone can flourish.
MLT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace, and to modeling the highest degree of health standards for our Fellows, our Partners, and the communities we serve. We expect all MLT employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated - including the booster regimen - against the coronavirus (COVID-19), in accordance with ADA accommodations. Visitors to MLT’s office in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV) locations or remote work sites should also expect to comply with this requirement.
Please apply to a position with MLT ONLY if you are willing and able to prove that you are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, regardless of work location.
Last updated on Oct 20, 2023