About the role
Reporting into the Planning and Insights Manager at Foodstuffs New Zealand you’ll be an advocate for customer insights, bringing a creative approach to leveraging market and customer insights that ultimately shape the strategies and annual trading plans. You will support the wider customer and intelligence team and ensure Foodstuffs’ iconic brands: PAK'nSAVE, New World, and Four Square keep pace with customer’s changing needs, and unearth actionable insights on customer behaviour.
You will be part of a team tasked with amplifying the use of insights in the business, but in this role focusing on delivering planning, processes and playbooks that deliver insights in an engaging and digestible way. You’ll have a particular focus on the development and evolution of customer led segmentation(s), customer profiles, personas and audiences to deepen our understanding of customers and ultimately deliver great customer experiences.
· You’ll have 3+ years relevant experience in a role focusing on business strategy and customer insights
· You’ll have a passion for identifying strategic opportunities from data and delivering actionable insights
· You’ll be a strong collaborator and enjoy working across various stakeholders who have differing demands and needs.
· You will be customer driven and passionate about championing customer insights within the business.
· You’ll have a passion for FMCG and/or Retail and enjoy working in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
· But key to it all, is your natural curiosity, creativity and drive to problem solve
Foodstuffs is privileged to have an amazing brand portfolio, some of New Zealand’s best and most trusted brands. Foodstuffs New Zealand is a 100% New Zealand owned and operated organisation, made up of two regional co-operatives and a central ‘centre of excellence’ leading national marketing, brand and customer experience strategies and activities. Foodstuffs New Zealand (FSNZ) partners with the broader business to ensure the creation of winning brands through customer experience design, actionable insights and rich data intelligence.
We are a creative and passionate bunch that live and breathe our values of, success breeds success, teamwork makes the dream work, positivity with a purpose, crazy about customers and boundless creativity making us a great place to work so apply now to see where your career can take you!