If you’re a sales enthusiast eager to work independently and maximize your earnings, Brand Momentum is seeking individuals in Calgary who are driven by commissions! Unlock earnings of up to $1,700 by registering devices and users!
In this role, your primary focus will be on harnessing you’re your personal and professional connections to drive the ILUMA brand as the leading smoke-free alternative. Your success will directly translate into profitable commissions and product registrations.
- 1 year of sales skills, including the ability to prospect, pitch and close deals effectivity.
- Building and maintaining a network of potential consumers is essential for generating leads and opportunities.
- Effective communication, both verbal and written, is vital for conveying the values of the product to potential customers and closing deals.
- Persistence and resilience are essential to overcoming obstacles and pursuing opportunities.
- Customer Focus by putting customers' needs first and providing excellent customer service is key to building long-term relationships and repeat business.
- Basic computer skills and data entry.
- Resides/Resided for an extended period in Canada/Market
- Must be legal smoking age
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Thoroughly educate customers about brand and product features.
- Amplify awareness and drive sales for ILUMA.
- Utilize and expand your network to enlighten them about the ILUMA product.
- Expand your connections through group events.
- Consistently achieve monthly user and device registrations and sales.
- Identify and Target Prospective Clients
- Stay up to date with our technology offerings and be able to articulate their value propositions to potential clients.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets. Collaborate with the sales team to align efforts and share best practices.
- Maintain a detailed and organized sales funnel. Track leads, opportunities, and deals through various stages of the sales cycle.
- Lead negotiations with clients, address objections, and work towards closing deals. Ensure contract terms meet both client needs and company goals.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to management, including forecasts and pipeline analysis.
What we offer
- Competitive Commission structure $$$
- Arm yourself with in-depth product and program training to become a sales superstar.
- Earn a competitive base pay that reflects your skills and dedication.
- Get ready for some extra thrills with our bi-weekly bonus program.
- Represent a well-established company in the market, propelling your career to new heights.
- Wage - 20 per hour
About Brand Momentum
From engagement to the shopper to shelf, Brand Momentum's mission is to ignite genuine connections between brands and people through cutting-edge marketing, sales, and retail programs. Our tech-savvy services and digital communications amplify our impact, making us a nationally integrated agency with headquarters in Toronto. We deliver award-winning programs for various industries, including retail, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceuticals, technology, and financial services. As proud recipients of Canada's Top 100 Best Workplace® award three times and a place among Canada's top 500 fastest-growing companies, we're a force to be reckoned with. Visit www.brandmomentum.ca to learn more.
About Our Culture
Goodness is the essence of everything we do. At BMI, we are pioneers of quality and innovation, transforming employee and client aspirations into reality within a vibrant and fun culture. We deliver on our promises with passion and innovation, providing flexibility and value—ALWAYS! Our core values of integrity, respect, empowerment, commitment, fun, and flexibility guide us on this incredible journey while ensuring fiscal responsibility.
Ready to ignite your sales career? Join our dynamic team and be a part of something extraordinary! Apply now!
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024