RPO Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a leading plastic manufacturing company in Durban to find a friendly and skilled Shift Setter to join their team. As a Shift Setter, you will be responsible for setting up and operating machinery to ensure smooth production in the plastic manufacturing process.
- Prepare and set up machinery for production runs
- Monitor machine operation and make necessary adjustments
- Perform regular maintenance and cleaning of machinery
- Ensure adherence to safety and quality standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues that may arise during production
- Collaborate with team members to achieve production goals
- Document production data and maintain accurate records
- Previous experience as a Shift Setter in a plastic manufacturing environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of plastic manufacturing machinery and processes
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High level of safety consciousness
- Salary: R150K/yr - R250K/yr, negotiable
- RPO is a Specialist Recruitment Agency that provides candidates and clients with unique recruitment solutions tailored to their needs. We focus on helping you reach your personal and professional goals by connecting you to your perfect career path.
- Our client is offering a highly competitive salary for this role based on experience.
- Apply for this role today, contact Shannon Thomson and Jamie-lee McCallum (021 180 0776) at RPO Recruitment or on LinkedIn
- You can also visit the RPO Recruitment website: rporecruitment.us or email us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024