Are you an experienced, motivated and proven Sales Professional looking for a unique challenge? If so, we are looking for you!
Who we are:
Respect is a rapidly growing, not-for-profit, progressive, and purpose-driven aged care and retirement living provider that operates across Tasmania, Victoria, and New South Wales. Respect is known for the great care we provide to our residents and the supportive and respectful working environment for our employees.
We are seeking an experienced Sales and Customer Service professional who is able to apply their sales skills to the residential aged care sector. Experience in aged care is not essential and the successful candidate will receive support and training to gain the required industry knowledge!
The part-time position will be based at our Tongala Memorial home in Tongala, which is a 20-minute drive from Echuca, Victoria.
This position is responsible for working with prospective customers and their families to identify their needs, create solutions, and ensure a smooth and seamless service entry process. This role is results-driven and will actively seek to achieve agreed occupancy rates and implement strategies to improve customer engagement and referrer engagement.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing sales plan initiatives.
- Complying with the agreed customer sales method and admission sales process to achieve a great client experience.
- Travel to locations suitable to the client for sales meetings and presentations for prospective resident.
- Meeting financial targets including occupancy, RAD, additional services and supporting ACFI achievement.
- Managing channel relationships to ensure Respect obtains more than its fair share of leads.
- Maintain facility competitive profiles.
- Intercept and manage all inbound respite and permanent leads from prospective residents and family members including providing prospective residents with tours of our facilities.
- Ensure and monitor, that all prospects/leads are effectively communicated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Record and manage all prospective leads on our CRM database.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of resident fees and charges, applicable RAD and DAP Levels and be able to convey to prospective residents.
- Ensure that prospective leads are given the necessary information package and that the information within the package is both current and explained clearly in a professional manner.
- Ensure the highest standard of professional self-presentation is maintained to project a positive image at all times of Respect.
- Willingness to meet with prospective clients /representatives out of normal business hours if required.
- Initial data entry of client details into the CRM database for ease of tracking and reporting.
- Prepare and supply all residential permanent agreements/documentation to clients prior to the admission date.
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement activities.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Demonstrated successful sales and marketing experience/skills.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of advanced administrative procedures.
- Ability to understand basic analysis techniques.
- Advanced word processing operation skills.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to empathise with prospective residents and family members.
- Demonstrated understanding of continuous quality improvement principles.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake work of a confidential nature.
- Ability to work in a timely manner and often at a rapid pace.
- A current drivers licence without restriction.
- Current National Police Certificate (or ability to acquire).
Candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to develop sales initiatives and successfully convert leads into sales.
To be considered for employment with Respect, each candidate must satisfy the legislative requirements of Aged Care Worker Screening to ensure suitability to work in the aged care industry.
Benefits we offer you:
- The opportunity to play a pivotal role in Respect's growth and transformation journey.
- A collaborative and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary and conditions of employment.
- Pay incentives including not-for-profit charitable salary packaging.
- The satisfaction of contributing to the betterment of aged care services
- Long-term employment in a recession-proof sector
- Learning, development, and growth opportunities
- Discounted health insurance
Last updated on Jan 31, 2023