At XE, we live currencies. We provide a comprehensive range of currency services and products, including our Currency Converter, Market Analysis, Currency Data API and quick, easy, secure Money Transfers for individuals and businesses. We leverage technology to deliver these services through our website, mobile apps and over the phone. Last year, we helped nearly 300 million people access information about the currencies that matter to them and over 150,000 people used us to send money overseas. Thousands of businesses relied on us for information about the currency markets, advice on managing their foreign exchange risk or trusted us with their business-critical international payments. At XE, we share the belief that behind every currency exchange, query or transaction is a person or business trying to accomplish something important, so we work together to develop new and better currency services that put our customers first. We are proud to be part of Euronet Worldwide (Nasdaq: EEFT), a global leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. Under Euronet, we have brought together our key brands – XE, HiFX and Currency Online– to become the business that XE is today.
About this role:
We are looking for a data-driven, results-oriented Product Owner to join our Mobile App product team. You will be a core contributor to our product development cycle, and you will use data to continually improve our user experience. We changed our organization design, ways of working and have bought the best tech stack to develop products our customers love.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Consumer Products Lead to manage the Xe Mobile App and understand, prioritize and solve the problems you have discovered in its data.
- Lead a cross-functional team to grow and enhance the Xe Mobile App and deliver its highly visible roadmap.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to solve problems, enhance the customer experience and add new revenue generating features.
- You will be translating technical information to non-technical people and vice versa.
- Turn solid insights into problems to be solved by analyzing data to understand user journeys, customer funnels and conversion drivers.
- Monitor the impact of features we launch and identify areas of improvement.
- Work in a fast-paced environment where reacting quickly is critical.
- Strong product management experience including the launch of new products and features.
- Deep understanding of these areas: Data, Design (UX) or Development and a strong understanding of what a good product is.
- Strong experience working with business analytics tools such as Amplitude OR Segment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeve to investigate and solve problems
- You're a digital tech savvy. You can distinguish between good and bad user experience
- Able to articulate the “why” behind your Product decisions and clearly explain this to the team and other stakeholders.
Nice to have
- Start-up experience.
- You have a strong understanding of how to optimize event tracking - what should be tracked, how it should be structured and taxonomies that should be applied.
- Competitive market-based salary
- Health and Dental
- RRSP Employer Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Personal Days
- Annual Discretionary bonus
- Flexible Working