SupplyHouse.com, a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC space, is looking for an Inbound Manager to join our New Jersey Fulfillment Center! If you are looking for a career that will allow you to motivate team members and support management, this is the job for you!
Job Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Cranbury, NJ
Salary: $70,000 - $100,000 annually
Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Oversee all processes and procedures for Inbound operations including Receiving, Inventory Control, and Logistics
- Identify and develop key performance standards and metrics to drive desired culture and work to ensure their achievement
- Evaluate inefficiencies and propose strategies to increase throughput while reducing labor costs
- Oversee inventory audits to ensure alignment with quarterly targets
- Develop and standardize processes to improve inventory accuracy and minimize inventory shrinkage
- Establish inventory optimization techniques while implementing processes for obsolete inventory
- Develop processes to incorporate inventory consolidation and replenishment functions to optimize locations and increase warehouse capacity
- Identify and propose process improvement initiatives to company leadership for FC standardization and execution
- Be the main point of contact for Buying or Accounting related issues pertaining to item disposition or PO discrepancies
- Deliver performance reviews and conducting monthly check-ins with each member of the inbound leadership team to establish rapport and provide feedback
- Address performance related incidents that arise and recommend a course of action on all disciplinary and personnel issues
- Train and develop Team Leads and associates through coaching, mentoring, and effective communication to develop a strong culture of employee engagement
- Attend and participate in the HR Leadership meetings twice a month
- Create and promote a safe working environment for all employees while developing a safety culture in which an employee feels safe and comfortable in their areas of responsibility
- Understanding of distribution flow, integration, and automation
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to see the “big picture” and identify/forecast developing issues
- Continuous improvement experience
- Strong verbal and written communication, including public presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least 2 yrs. experience working with automated systems (RF technology, WMS, conveyor, and sortation).
- At least 1 year of Lean experience in a manufacturing or Logistics environment
- Experience with performance metric and process improvement
- Strong financial and data acumen; ability to analyze and utilize to drive results
- Analysis of inventory problems, collaboration with other departments and problem resolutions
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We give back – We live and breathe our core value, generosity, by giving back to our local communities and to the heating, plumbing, and HVAC trades. We host donation drives, encourage our team members to nominate organizations, and donate to support the trades.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture through promoting various on-site activities and annual in-person events. Look out for our End of Year Celebration, Summer Picnic, Core Values Celebrations, Employee Appreciation Day, and more!
- We listen – We value hearing from our employees. Everyone at SupplyHouse has a voice and we encourage that they use it! We actively elicit feedback through our regular 1:1 check-ins and company-wide ideas form. We incorporate suggestions to ensure our team enjoys coming to work every day.
- We support growth – We promote continuous learning and development through our on-the-job trainings, educational workshops, DEI initiatives, internal mobility opportunities, and professional development expense reimbursement program.
SupplyHouse.com strongly values inclusion and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What our employees are saying:
- "I love working for SupplyHouse for so many reasons. The teamwork, the encouraging people I work with, and the overall environment is the best. We always have some exciting events being planned that we can look forward to. But most of all, I love how much SupplyHouse supports and gives back to its team. As an employee who has been here throughout the entirety of the pandemic, I am grateful for all of the things SupplyHouse has done to make the past few years as easy as possible for all of us. I look forward to my future with this company, exploring the many opportunities it has to offer." - Danielle, Fulfillment Center Team Member
- "I started working for the company in 2016, and I can say with the upmost sincerity that applying to work for SupplyHouse is one of the best and beneficial decisions that I've ever made. The strong sense of compassion, positivity, teamwork, loyalty and respect that comes with the wonderful people who work here is both admirable and inspirational. The company makes it a priority to make sure that their employees are heard and innovation is not just welcomed enthusiastically, but encouraged. The company has also went through great lengths to make sure we remained safe through these very trying past years, and that is just one of the many examples that shows the character and genuine care that our wonderful management team holds. The company also holds pride in the fact that we have a very family-like atmosphere, and they find it immensely important that we feel like we are appreciated. For me personally, SupplyHouse is what I would consider to be a “forever” job. I am forever grateful for SupplyHouse being my place of work." - Alexander, Fulfillment Center Team Member
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company
We are committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees, customers, and partners. As part of this commitment, we conduct thorough background checks on all potential employees as part of our hiring process. Please note that the background check will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please know that we are unable to sponsor work visas or temporarily hire candidates that are authorized to work for a defined period of time in their field of study for this position.
Last updated on Sep 26, 2023