Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
· Study and understand the demo requirements from customers.
· Understand and implement the use cases from customer on the product demo
· Support and work with sales, Sales engineering team
· Design, setup and configure the product.
· Functional specs/requirements documentation, stories, test specifications etc.
· Development and testing of dashboards based on requirements.
· Iteratively evolve the solution through tuning/addition of keywords, phrases, business rules and enhancement of analytics models
· Analyze output generated and provide recommendations on insights observed.
· Be part of root cause analysis and provide recommendations.
· Contribute to Uniphore’s product roadmap based on customer inputs.
· Execute projects tasks & initiatives tasks in Sales Engineering unit which include projects/activities like Governance (both tactical and long term), reporting requirements at MIS, issues/lever analysis, etc.
· Work closely with product management, platform team, Data Science team to design and implement product demo and configurations.
· Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
· Ability to work independently and team player in a technology driven environment.
Career Experience & Competencies
· Years of Experience 4 to 6 years
· Engineering bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Computer Science or Information Technology or similar.
· Require strong analytical skills, methodical thinking, and ability to define problems and frame solutions.
· Experience in Conversational AI technology with contact Center Experience:
· Conversational product knowledge, CX, Analytical, AI tunning & DLM (Domain Language Model), ASR
· Experience in working directly with clients on Contact Center Analytics use cases. Should have worked on use cases related to Agent performance, sales, collections, customer experience etc. for business verticals (Industry domain) such as Telecoms & BFSI.
· Experience in data analysis, business analytics, business intelligence Tools and Methodologies
· Technology savvy, experience of industry leading transformational technology like AI, RPA, Voice bots, Chat bots, etc.
· Working knowledge on IVR tools and call flow design expertise
· Experience with Infrastructure technologies such as network, IP etc.
· Working experience with AWS cloud platforms.
· Experience with containers technology and Kubernetes.
· Experience with Go Language and Vue language
· Understanding of AI & ML space.
· Ability to write effective APIs as part of integrations.
· Adaptability – willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and continuously upskilling and learning new technologies.
· Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain technical concepts.
Intellectual curiosity, learning ability, innovation, time management, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.