About Client:The client is a global provider of digital business transformation, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) outsourcing services that accelerate our clients’ journey to their digital future. The company readily understands its clients' business challenges and uses its domain expertise to deliver innovative applications of technology to address their critical business challenges.
It helps clients execute successful end-to-end digital business transformation initiatives.
Rate Range: $45-$50/Hr
- Knowledge of different ETL design and development methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures
- In-depth understanding of BI/DW architecture and concepts
- In-depth understanding of how data governance plays a role in BI
- In-depth understanding of how multiple data sources can be consolidated together to produce BI Solutions
- Design, develop, implement, and support new and existing data integration jobs using Teradata Stored Procedures.
- Produce Ad Hoc Reports to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly.
- Develop technology documentation to support production deployments as well as ongoing maintenance of reporting and data solutions.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve data quality and performance issues.
- Provide accurate level of effort estimates for data integration development to management.
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years:
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Information Technology or business related field, or equivalent experience
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
- SQL Query Design in large-scale data warehouse environments - 4+
- Data integration development using ELT methodology - 4+
- Data collection and database/report design - 4+
- Work experience in delivering IT/BI solutions - 4+
- Experience with Teradata and/or other MPP data warehouse platforms
- Experience working with Telecom/Cable MSO data and applications.
- Experience working with MicroStrategy, Tableau
- Experience working with ETL workflow and scheduling applications. (Informatica, One Automation, UC4, Composite)
Join ApTask, a global leader in workforce solutions and talent acquisition services, as we shape the future of work. We offer a comprehensive suite of offerings, including staffing and recruitment services, managed services, IT consulting, and project management, providing unparalleled opportunities for professional growth and development. As a member of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to connect businesses with top-tier professionals, optimize workforce performance, and drive success for our clients across diverse industries. If you are passionate about excellence, collaboration, and innovation, and aspire to make a meaningful impact in the world of work, come join us at ApTask and be a part of our mission to empower organizations to thrive.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.Candidate Data Collection Disclaimer:At ApTask, we prioritize safeguarding your privacy. As part of our recruitment process, certain Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be requested by our clients for verification and application purposes. Rest assured, we strictly adhere to confidentiality standards and comply with all relevant data protection laws. Please note that we only collect the necessary information as specified by each client and do not request sensitive details during the initial stages of recruitment.If you have any concerns or queries about your personal information, please feel free to contact our
compliance team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last updated on Oct 30, 2023