Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
With already over 2000 customers in DACH and a dedicated team of 40 people on this specific area, Aircall ambitions to keep growing fast within the German-speaking markets.
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Consultant Intern to join our dynamic team which is focused on the DACH market and based in Paris. As a Sales Consultant Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of B2B software sales. This internship will provide valuable insights into the sales process,
customer relationship management, and market research within the SaaS industry. This role offers an excellent learning opportunity to develop consultative sales skills and grow professionally for individuals interested in pursuing a career in sales.
The responsibilities in this role :
- Work closely with Account Executives (AE) of the DACH Area to manage prospects from qualified lead to closing.
- Assist the sales team in prospecting and lead generation activities, including researching potential clients, identifying key decision-makers, and gathering contact information.
- Research and prospect ideal customers and gather key lead information through open-ended questions and thoughtful conversations
- Create & execute outbound campaigns (emails, calls) to book demos/meetings with relevant leads
- Participate in and observe sales calls to gain practical knowledge about the sales process and customer interactions.
- Support the team in positioning and articulating the Aircall value proposition to small and medium businesses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing and customer success, to ensure a seamless customer experience throughout the sales process.
The skills required to succeed in this role :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’'s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- German (spoken and written) must be flawless when communicating with clients and fluent English will be necessary for internal communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and persuasively.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Strong desire to pursue a career in sales or business development.
- Experience in a customer facing role (support or success) is a plus
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Last updated on Jun 2, 2023