Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Drive innovation and design solutions for consumer-facing iOS mobile applications
- Provide technical leadership in the end-to-end design, development, and testing of solutions
- Work with technical leads, managers, and Product stakeholders to define and manage the technical roadmap
- Prepare and present potential technical solutions and advise the business on approach and tradeoffs
- Work with developers, business analysts, and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Provide high-level effort estimates in the absence of detailed requirements
- Communicate solution approaches to architects, project teams, and other stakeholders
- Keep up to date on cutting-edge technologies and effectively incorporate that knowledge into our platform roadmap, design, and implementation
What You Know
- Good Android experience(10+ years of experience) with
- Java - 8+ years of experience
- Kotlin - 4+ years of experience
- Must be very familiar with Clean, MVVM architecture and SOLID Principles
- Good Experience with persistent data, Room storage and State management.
- Have hands on experience on GIT, SVN, Bitbucket, AWS CodeCommit
- Strong good knowledge in OOPs, Collection Framework, Multi-Threading and Kotlin coroutines, 4+ years of experience
- Strong knowledge in Jetpack Compose, 3+ years of experience
- Dependency Injections like Hlit/Dagger and other Jetpack Architecture Components.
- Understanding of REST APIs and their integration, 8+ year of experience
- Experience of having worked on most common Google PlayServices: Google Maps, Location API, FCM, 4+ year of experience
- Should be able to write unit test cases with Junit, Mockito etc., 5+ years of experience
- Must Know the CI\CD concepts, 3+ years of experience with CI/CD hands-on.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum India offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Continuous Learning - Year-round training sessions are offered as part of skill enhancement certifications sponsored by the company on an as need basis. We support our team to excel in their field.
- Parental Medical Insurance - Nisum believes our team is the heart of our business and we want to make sure to take care of the heart of theirs. We offer opt-in parental medical insurance in addition to our medical benefits.
- Activities -From the Nisum Premier League's cricket tournaments to hosted Hack-a-thon, Nisum employees can participate in a variety of team building activities such as skits, dances performance in addition to festival celebrations.
- Free Meals - Free snacks and dinner is provided on a daily basis, in addition to subsidized lunch.
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Last updated on Oct 11, 2023