Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
- Total work experience is 7 to 10 years. At least three years of technical program manager role or Principal level of Scrum master/ Technical Project Manager.
- Lead iterative delivery of strategic cross-functional initiatives from concept to ship, through focus, transparency, communication, visibility, and accountability.
- Partner with Product Management, Platform Engineering and Product engineering, to build highly collaborative teams and to enhance communication across teams and stakeholders.
- Candidates with Scrum/Agile experience preferably from Product development background are the ideal candidates but good candidates from Project Services background are also welcome.
- Lead daily Scrum meetings (DSM), sprint planning sessions along with other execution events with DevOps, Automation, cloud Ops, infrastructure, product Operations and Security leaders.
- SAFe knowledge/exposure is good to have but not a mandatory criterion.
- Diagnose, analyse, and understand high priority issues and raise awareness of those with leadership teams.
- Drive and ensure timely, high-quality releases.
- Communicate status on the various cross functional swim lanes and improve velocity.
- Identify and resolve systemic issues impacting engineering and proactively take action to resolve.
- Lead project meetings and identify and document results and actions.
- Help drive clarity of deliverables between product, design, engineering, and test teams and hold them accountable to different milestones.
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence, GitLab, implementations and automations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver complex initiatives iteratively with multiple dependencies and constraints, in a highly dynamic and agile environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively and autonomously across multiple teams in situations of extreme ambiguity, with only high-level direction.
- Experience building roadmaps, project plans, rollout, and communication plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management.
- Able to communicate highly technical problems and solutions at all levels.
- Able to influence, negotiate and inspire others in a matrix environment.
- Excellent organization, planning skills, and attention to detail.
- Dynamic and proactive servant leader with ability to lead the multidisciplinary meetings.
- Experience in handling cross functional multi geo scrum teams.
- Expert in dependency management and molding the consensus with focused communication.
- Has created processes and delivered value preferably in Product Development environment.
- Expert in Jira and confluence.
- Excellent skills of data analysis and dashboard/report creation.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.
Last updated on Aug 3, 2023