Fox Robotics is at the bleeding edge of warehouse automation, with a focus on autonomous forklifts. As the leader in this space, Fox has clear product market fit and is scaling fast, with plans to nearly double from ~90 employees in the next year. With this growth, employees have a once-in-a-career opportunity to learn, all while working as part of a mission-driven team focused on making robots that work.
What you’ll do:
- An expert in TypeScript and React, with more than 5 years of industry experience developing web or mobile apps
- Experienced with REST APIs, MQTT (or PubSub in general), and 3D graphics
- Comfortable with at least a subset of Python, MongoDB, OAuth, and Android app development
- Upgrading the design and functionality of the Android app our customers use to operate our robots to support new features like trailer loading and remote task assignment
- Designing and implementing 3D visualizations of log data collected from the robots to help autonomy engineers understand and improve performance
- Building a web portal that allows customers to monitor their fleet’s performance and configure details of the robots’ operating environment
What you’ll need:
- The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who wants to do their best work, even if they’ve never worked with robots before.
- You’re pragmatic, kind, and eager to learn.
- You’re able to communicate effectively with remote employees as well as those in the office.
- You value sustainable development practices and strive to leave code in a better state than you found it, and you constantly seek out opportunities to help less experienced engineers grow their skills.
What’s in it for you:
- A once in a career opportunity to build, alongside colleagues who deeply care (plus robots that aren’t bad, either!)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Generous healthcare options
- 401k match
- Generous PTO
- Other perks that connect us, including lunch on Fridays, team building activities, and more!
More About Fox Robotics
We make robots that work.
We envision a world where robots serve as a human multiplier for dull and dangerous work. The warehousing industry sees more than 52,000 cases of injuries every year in the US. Our first product is an automated trailer unloader (forklift) that quickly demonstrates measurable value to our customers by both improving efficiency while also increasing safety.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last updated on Sep 11, 2023