Uniphore is one of the largest B2B AI-native companies—decades-proven, built-for-scale and designed for the enterprise. The company drives business outcomes, across multiple industry verticals, and enables the largest global deployments.
Uniphore infuses AI into every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer. We deliver the only multimodal architecture centered on customers that combines Generative AI, Knowledge AI, Emotion AI, workflow automation and a co-pilot to guide you. We understand better than anyone how to capture voice, video and text and how to analyze all types of data.
As AI becomes more powerful, every part of the enterprise that impacts the customer will be disrupted. We believe the future will run on the connective tissue between people, machines and data: all in the service of creating the most human processes and experiences for customers and employees.
- Incident/ Problem management ensuring all customer SLA’s and departmental KPI’s are achieved through the timely resolution and effective communication.
- Communicating effectively with customer resources throughout the management structure to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Detailed problem reproduction on support test labs.
- Working with the team to ensure daily case allocation is managed.
- Highlighting areas of risk as soon as they are apparent.
- Input to problem management highlighting situations which may require further ongoing investigation or may be relating to multiple incidents.
- Development and management of knowledgebase
- Troubleshoot and triage 3rd line faults through to development.
- Any adhoc duties as are reasonably requested by the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years experiencing working within an IT/Telephony Supportrole.
- Must have Experience in SLA adherence, project timeline adherence.
- Must have hands-on experience with software installation/deployment/configuration on Windows/UNIX based production environments.
- Experience in offline installation of UNIX based utilities
- Must have experience and aptitude to research for issues from 3rd party software.
- Must have experience with documentation of installation steps, wikis and KBs.
- Must quickly adapt and familiarize with a Product's Architecture, DB Design, API design and troubleshooting.
- Experience in troubleshooting network issues, especially on cloud environments
- Must have Devops experience and familiarity with Docker and its troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Tableau Server and its troubleshooting
- Experience with versioning, release management and service management tools
- Must have exposure to database administration/ SQL scripting.
- Must have exposure working on AWS environment.
- Speech Enabled IVR Application, Platform Implementation or Contact Center related technologies experience is a Plus.
- Programming / Scripting experience in PHP, Python, Java, one of the languages is preferable.
- Basic knowledge of working with Datadog or other monitoring platforms.
- Ability to think analytically, define problems and frame solutions.
- Ability to interact with customers to interpret requirements.
- Must be able to independently front-face meetings/discussions with customers.
- Any graduation with technical background
- Docker Swarm
- AWS and Linux hands-on
- Messaging services - Kafka, zookeeper
- OrecX or similar
- Application server - Architecture knowledge
- Databases - Oracle/MySQL/Postgress + any non-SQL – mongo
- Tableau Server
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore uses AI to unify—and humanize—every enterprise experience, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here
Information regarding recruiting and phishing scams:
Employment offers will always be made by a Uniphore hiring manager or Talent Acquisition team member with a @uniphore.com email address only. We will never text you about an employment opportunity, interviews or employment offers, and we do not make job offers after only one interview. Additionally, we will never ask you to provide funds for onboarding, supplies or anything else, nor we will ask you to submit your personal information (date of birth, passport details, banking information, social security number, etc.) as part of the interview process. If you are receiving an employment inquiry or employment offer from a non Uniphore.com
email address, please assume it is spam. If you believe you have been a victim of a phishing or false employment scam, you may want to report this incidents to the FBI iC3
, or visit the Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Smart website
to learn how to report such scam.
Last updated on Jun 28, 2023