Net2Source Inc. is a Global Workforce Solutions Company, headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ with its local offices in Texas, California, Florida, Illinois, Colorado and Michigan and its global operations in Canada, UK, Europe, UAE, Malaysia, Australia, China, Singapore, and India. Net2Source offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to specific client needs including but not limited to Application Development, Workforce Management and Project Consulting.
We are hiring for Ping Architect. Below are the roles and responsibilities along with requirements.
· Experience in design, development, and implementation of PING Federate, PING Access and PING ID platform
· Consult with respective application teams for requirements gathering to integrate with PING Federate for Single Sign On.
· Troubleshooting any issues and deploying bug fixes.
· Review design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
· Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
· Troubleshoot issues with Integrating various platforms with PING such as CyberArk, different LDAP providers, Windows servers, UNIX servers
· Ability to architect and roll out modern Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions using P14C, Ping Identity, Ping Access, Phone-as-token methods, FIDO compliant, OAuth, One-time password (OTP), Mobile Push etc.
· Architect Ping Identity and MFA solutions for multiple enterprise applications and federation partners
· Co-ordinate with IT functions group for remediation of identified vulnerabilities and adhere to and follow all change management policies as required to be met by the organization.
· Participate in meetings to understand and recommend the best technical, most cost-effective solutions
· Manage support requests and unexpected incidents in accordance with organizational requirements
· Be willing to serve as either a project leader or as a technical resource in the development, deployment and/or sustainment of an enterprise-level initiative.
· Update knowledgebase and documentation to stay relevant and bring the team up to speed on latest versions, configuration changes and development initiatives.
· Bachelor's degree in IS, Computer Science, MIS Management, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· 6+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management and Privileged Identity Management
· Good understanding of privileged user lifecycle management
· Experience with Single-Sign-On tools Ping Access & PingFederate
· Experience with SSO, SAML, OAuth, Open ID etc. federated protocols
· Understanding of System architecture and workflows
· Good understanding in configuring Password Credential Validators or any of the following adapters:
o HTML Form Adapter
o HTTP Basic Adapter
o Kerberos Adapter
o Reference ID Adapter
o Composite Adapter
· Good understanding of OAuth authorization prerequisites for protecting APIs and OpenID Connect prerequisites for defining a web session.
· Good understanding of use cases for PingProxy and PingDataSync.
· Well versed with enabling logging and resource auditing
· Ping Identity Certified Professional – Ping Federate
· Ping Identity Certified Advanced System Administrator – Ping Federate
· Ping Identity Certified Professional – Ping Access
· Ping Identity Certified Advanced System Administrator – Ping Access
· Ping Identity Certified Professional – Ping Directory
· Ping Identity Certified Advanced System Administrator – Ping Directory
· Familiar with Windows, UNIX, LINUX operating systems
· Good ITIL knowledge
· Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills
· Ability to prepare Dashboards and Reports
· Experience of working independently & as a team player
· Should have a proactive work approach and ability to think out of the box•
Last updated on Aug 8, 2022
30+ days ago
Vancouver, British Columbia·
30+ days ago
30+ days ago
30+ days ago