Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies - from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups - use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The Go-to-Market systems team is Stripe’s strategic technology partner providing the business technology and services to enable Stripe to sell, market and support at scale.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Administrator for the Marketing Systems team within Go-to-Market Systems to build and maintain a world-class marketing engine
- Effectively work autonomously and collaboratively to design and implement both tactical and project related deliverables
- Work closely with program managers and business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions
- Work with leadership to help craft roadmaps and define technical vision for Marketing Systems
- Build for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Ensure appropriate controls and documentation are followed to create an effective control environment
- Participate in strategic conversations and also build high quality functionality within our systems
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 2-7+ years of Marketo administration experience
- 2+ years of working on Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Lead management experience that includes lead scoring, lead routing, lead lifecycle management
- Experience evaluating, building and supporting new marketing technology like Account Based Marketing, Inbound Chat Technologies, Google 360, Integrations with 3rd party SaaS platforms
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, sales, IT, vendors and international teams
- Experience in building coherent and impactful technical roadmaps for Marketing Systems.
- Excellent communication skills with leadership and teammates
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment and offer impacting solutions
- 2+ years of web programming experience
- Marketo Certified Expert, Marketo Solutions Architect/Marketo Engage Architect
- Experience with data migration, integration techniques, and tools
- Working knowledge of CMS like Contentful
Last updated on Sep 6, 2023