At Blueground, our vision is to make people feel at home wherever they choose to live. For us, that means ensuring our guests have the peace of mind, flexibility & confidence they need to explore life’s latest adventure.
We’ve grown a lot since our founding in 2013, having raised more than $258m+ in funding, to date -- and that’s just the beginning. We’re now hosting guests in more than 15,000 homes in 32 cities around the world (and growing!), with an aim to hit 50 cities by 2025.
Our vision comes to life through our ways of working. For our 1,000+ member team located across 17 countries, we’ve created a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, and opportunity.
We believe our people should have the power to choose their preferred way to work. Depending on the role’s requirements, team members can choose to work full time in one of our offices, work fully remote, or choose a hybrid model between the two.
We are driven by our core values. To our team, Time is our most important resource. Excellence isn’t simply a standard, but an exciting way to look at life. We Care deeply about our guests and colleagues. Our relationships are built around Transparency, which builds trust and improves communication.
We are looking for an all-rounder in the field of real estate for our rapidly growing Operations Team in Vienna (m/f/d) on a full-time basis. We manage over 300 apartments in Vienna and therefore need further support in property management and daily tasks or tenant inquiries.
To succeed in this position you need to possess attention to detail, be proactive and vigilant, to ensure that the properties are constantly in good condition for our tenants. You will primarily work with our operations team and support them in preparing new apartments. As a member of our ground team, you will handle numerous everyday issues or emergencies that may arise with various partner companies, owners, tenants, etc.
What you will focus on:
- Supporting our operations team in setting up the apartments
- Apartment viewings with potential tenants
- Being the main point of contact between our tenants and the Customer Experience Team
- Coordinating with our operations team and the Customer Experience Team to resolve any issues that may arise with the property
- When necessary, carrying out minor maintenance tasks to provide our tenants with a consistently positive experience
- Supervision of craftsmen in the event of an emergency in our apartments (locksmiths, plumbers, etc.)
What we’re looking for:
- A “doer” mentality, willing to spend time in and between our apartments in Vienna’s most prestigious neighborhoods.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Problem-solving mentality with a keen eye for detail and a “can-do” attitude, suitable for a rapidly growing startup environment
- Flexibility regarding working schedule
- A positive, confident, optimistic, and friendly personality
- Competitive salary
- Blueground Stock Option Plan
- Flexible paid time off
- Enhanced parental leave
- Dynamic working environment with talented people
- Flexible work environment through our Blueground Nomads employee mobility program
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
For more information on Blueground, visit us at www.theblueground.com. To keep up with Blueground news, follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram and Tik Tok!
Last updated on Feb 5, 2024