The position is responsible for Performing Beginning - intermediate accounting functions within the General Ledger, Financial Data reporting adhering to policies and procedures of the company. This position handles all aspects of accounting related to the sister companies including: AP, AR, Fixed Assets and Treasury.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with company policy and financial laws.
- Guarantee high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Effectively using the accounting system and ensure all invoices are entered and posted.
- Ensure all costing and orders are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Complete the daily bank reconciliations, matching the company accounts with the bank accounts.
- Prepare journal entries for the General Ledger (cash, accruals, consolidation and elimination).
reporting any discrepancies to the Finance Manager
- Enter all expenses in the accounting system as per company policy.
- Enter all payments in the accounting system and audit the account balance
- Monitor and follow-up how the customer accounts are closed as per the purchase request and customer agreement contract.
- Maintain the petty cash fund.
- Enter all cash Receipt documents into the Excel sheet cheque file.
- Prepare all purchase orders and payment voucher reports.
- Enter all daily accounting vouchers are completed according to the approved chart of accounts and implemented accounting policies submitting to chief accountant for approvals and reporting any discrepancies to Chief Accountant.
- Collecting invoices for payment, providing accounting codes and inputting the invoice data into the Accounting system.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations for the General Ledger.
- Prepare reconciliation with major vendors.
- Enter VAT Transactions into the appropriate accounts.
- BA in Accounting or any related field.
- 2+ Years related experience in accounting field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good computer skills and experience using spreadsheet, ERP system and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understanding in all Business Operations
- Handling, Depositing, and recording of money
- Company policies and procedures
- Financial Regulations and Legislation.
- ·Experience in, or knowledge of, accounting and accounting principles.
- ·Demonstrate strong follow up abilities to ensure all data is timely entered into the system.
- Numerical Abilities and skill in identifying numerical discrepancies.
Last updated on Nov 12, 2022