We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Senior Business Analyst to join our Bolt Market team.
Bolt is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe and Africa, with over 100 million customers in 45+ countries. We’re a global team of more than 100 nationalities joined on a common mission – to make cities for people, not cars. And we need you to make it happen!
<title>About the role</title>
As a Senior Business Analyst, You will be working directly with the Head of Strategy, the Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in shaping our business decisions through data analysis, market research, and strategic insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mindset, excellent problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of the quick commerce retail industry.
<title>Your daily adventures will include:</title>
- <point>Be responsible for the planning, creation and implementation of strategic projects with the relevant cross-business stakeholders. (e.g. insights monetisation strategy, assortment management tool, etc)</point>
- <point>Play an active role in defining the processes that will drive relations with our third party providers (growth strategy definition, marketing efforts, assortment management, monetisation practices and others)</point>
- <point>Work closely with the Head of Strategy to develop and refine the company's strategic initiatives and long-term goals</point>
- <point>Assist in the formulation and execution of business plans to achieve company objectives</point>
- <point>Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, including marketing, operations, finance, and product teams, to gather data and insights</point>
- <point>Communicate complex analytical findings in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders, facilitating data-driven decision-making</point>
- <point>Conduct in-depth data-driven analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that can inform strategic decisions</point>
- <point>Create tools and processes that facilitate identification of outliers and relevant business insights</point>
- <point>Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Engineering Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field.</point>
- <point>At least 2 years of experience in an analytical role dealing with large volumes of data and insights generation. Experience in consulting, data analysis, business intelligence, and/or implementing data-driven solutions is a plus</point>
- <point>Grocery Retail experience (quick commerce or traditional grocery)</point>
- <point>Great Excel skills. Experience with SQL, Python is a plus</point>
- <point>Experience with some BI tools and data visualisation like Tableau, Power BI or Looker</point>
- <point>Excellent communication & written skills in English</point>
Experience is great, but what we really look for is drive, intelligence, and integrity. So even if you don’t tick every box, please consider applying if you feel you’re the kind of person described above!
<title>Why you’ll love it here:</title>
- <point>Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.</point>
- <point>Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.</point>
- <point>Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.</point>
- <point>Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities.</point>
- <point>Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.</point>
- <point>Enjoy the flexibility of working in a hybrid mode.</point>
- <point>Take care of your physical and mental health with our wellness perks.</point>
<text>*Some perks may differ depending on your location.</text>
Last updated on Oct 26, 2023