AGM Renovations provides quality basement, kitchen, & bathroom renovation and finishing services throughout Canada and USA. We pride ourselves in our commitment to quality products and execution and the highest ratings for customer satisfaction. We are seeking an experienced Law professional for general legal, corporate, regulatory, and business advice in respect of business operations, human resources, and accounting.
- Provide legal counsel to the business about a variety of legal issues (HR, Operations, & Accounting)
- Act as a main legal point of contact.
- Take legal actions against renovators in relation to back charges
- Take legal action in resolving disputes with clients
- Reviewing and amending contracts
- Preparing court submissions and appearing in court
- Provide legal support to internal clients and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and present the risk profile of business opportunities.
- Assist in ensuring compliance of projects, policies, and procedures in accordance with federal and provincial laws and regulations.
- Advise management in respect of contractual and regulatory rights and obligations, insurance coverage, and claim liability in multiple jurisdictions.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of litigation matters and make recommendations to management.
- 5 plus years of experience practicing corporate law
- Minimum of 3 years of an undergraduate degree
- LLB or JD; member in good standing of Law Society of Ontario
- General Corporate Solicitor’s Experience
- Solid understanding of risk management
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to present legal issues and options to management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What we offer:
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work
Last updated on Feb 9, 2024