Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake’s Corporate sales organization continues to grow and we are actively seeking a Corporate Account Executive to join the team. In this position you will play an instrumental role in powering our revenue generation through innovative sales strategies.
This opportunity will allow you to apply your exceptional communication skills, passion for customer service and love of all things data. This is a quota carrying inside-sales position in which you will speak with prospects and customers daily.
Support our team culture by working in the office 2-3 days a week.
IN THIS ROLE YOU GET TO:
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals
- Build relationships with VP & C-Suite prospects in order to methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Collaborate across all major internal functional areas (sales engineering, marketing, sales and alliances) as well as external partners and customers.
- Research, identify, and generate new business opportunities in order to build and manage a sales funnel and pipeline
- Build sales strategy and tactics for business development and revenue growth
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
ON DAY ONE WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 1+ year of experience in a full cycle SaaS sales role and a track record of achieving targets in a lead-generation role
- Experience running the full sales cycle, from the demonstration pitch to closing of business
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to build and deliver presentations to your customers
- A love for working in a fast-pace environment and taking the initiative to get stuff done and try something new
- A commitment to working in a collaborative environment, working together as a team
- A passion for all things data
- This position requires candidates to be located in San Mateo, Seattle, Denver or Atlanta
Last updated on Sep 22, 2023