Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a global data-driven performance marketing company and trusted growth partner for leading brands. Experts in creating value for consumers, Fluent leverages its consumer database, digital media portfolio, and proprietary data science and technology to deliver outcome-based solutions for marketers. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
Seeking Strategic Finance Manager to support our lean strategic finance/FP&A team. Reporting to the Head of FP&A and working closely with the CFO, this individual will help enable data-driven decisioning across the business. Significant first-hand engagement with the full C-suite of a Nasdaq-listed public company.
This is an ideal fit for someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced, challenging startup-like environment, while wanting to join a fun and collaborative team. You will be collaborating with a group of highly skilled and driven individuals, who thrive on building a great business and company culture.
- Financial + Business KPI reporting (daily/weekly/monthly) for managerial decisioning
- Present insights to senior management team
- Work with department heads to surface critical business trends and actionable opportunities to drive growth
- Ongoing holistic business performance assessments to help drive future growth strategy
- Develop appropriate performance goals for the business and key personnel
- Strategic market analysis to inform corporate strategy and corporate and business development efforts
- Annual budget and periodic forecast processes
- A minimum of 4+ years of Financial Analysis experience
- Investment banking, consulting or FP&A experience preferred
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong curiosity and interest in digital marketing, tech, media
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting or Finance
- A self-starter with excellent work ethic and stellar communication skills
- An ability to take on a diverse array of projects
At Fluent, we like what we do, and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition, we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we’re not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too…
- Competitive compensation
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs
- 401K with competitive employer match
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year
- Educational and social events
The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
Fluent participates in the E-Verify Program. As a participating employer, Fluent, LLC will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Fluent, LLC follows all federal regulations including those set forth by The Office of Special Counsel for Immigration-Related Unfair Employment Practices (OSC). The OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision (§ 274B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), 8 U.S.C. § 1324b.